1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic To all consolers...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Ciccina2016, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Consolers!! ..let them hear our voice....
    if you are a console gamer and you are sad because you cannot play the bonus pack just ,click like on this message
    if you are a console gamer and you are watching eagerly reviews of the bonus pack ,click like on this message
    if you are thinking why the heck did you buy the console instead of the PC for playing AC ,click like on this message
    if you are going to review daily the AC forum hoping to get a release date for console ,click like on this message
    if you like AC anyway and enjoy the game regardless ,click like on this message
    if you think Naples is not going to win the italian league this year ,click like on this message ( @Lord Kunos) :D

Merry Christmas Kunos..

"odi et amo" diceva Catullo.. ma piu' amo in realta'.

2. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

You forgot one:
    if you are thinking why the heck did you buy AC instead of Project Cars 2 or even Gran Turismo Sport. I know its not a real sim but I bet they don't have a two tiered approach to updates.

Do we have a date for bonus pack 3?

3. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I'm just glad that Assetto Corsa exists at all for my ps4. I'll be having another try with the 250 GTO later on. No AC player, pc or console, will have a bigger smile than me.

4. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Don't get me wrong, from a physics point of view, Assetto Corsa is amazing. As a whole product, Kunos could do better by its console customers. Even an announcement of when we can expect to get bonus pack 3 would be nice. Apologies if I've missed an announcement.

As for the 250 GTO, you are a better man than I. I've given up, I just can't control the thing. It pains me to crash another one. Beautiful car, nightmare to drive (for me at least). I've been concentrating on the Mclaren F1 GTR. Have fun with 250 GTO.

Alex1996 likes this.
  5. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Maybe by the end of January?im anxious for the Alfa Stradalle,and although Laguna Seca is not a track i would pick,its nevertheless fun,and its great to have another location.im just sad that this is probably the last content update (at least that is what most people seem to think).a couple of more cars (like the Ferrari 512m) and one more track would be awsome for 2018.
    Oh,and by the way,i wouldnt discard the Vecchia Signora out of the Serie A by Christmas :p

6. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Help me to understand I'm trying to get just get the Ferrari pack and I am a season pass holder on Xbox One and I can't get it to make the cars free for me. When I try and pick them they have the cloud over them and say that I have to buy them. I'm one of the other post it says that it's out for Xbox one they fix the problem but I can't get it to work for me am I doing something wrong?

7. moodyryder

The season pass doesn't cover the Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack. It got you this lot:

The DLC Season Pass gives you a discount and access to the following future downloadable content - the JAPANESE PACK DLC, RED PACK DLC, and the upcoming PORSCHE DLC packs. In total over 30 new cars, as well as the Red Bull track, and also includes an exclusive livery. The Red Pack includes: The CARS: Ferrari SF-15T Ferrari F138 Ferrari 488 GT3 Maserati 250F 6C Maserati 250F T2 12C Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce The TRACK: Spielberg REDBULL Ring Circuit Japanese Pack: - Mazda MX-5 2015 - Mazda MX-5 CUP - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R + tuned version - Toyota Supra MK IV + time attack and Drift version - Toyota AE86 Trueno + tuned and Drift version - Nissan 370Z NISMO - Nissan GT-R R34 Skyline V-Spec The Porsche DLC packs will introduce over twenty classic cars from throughout their history. Some add-on content will be available to purchase outside of the Season Pass, so please be careful not to purchase content twice. Any Season Pass purchase (including any potential double purchases of standalone Add-On Content outside of Season Pass) is non-refundable.

Less
    Available on
    [​IMG]
    Xbox One

The 70th Anniversary pack is definitely worth paying for.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  8. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Thanks for telling me I didn't know that I thought something was going wrong. Thanks for the detailed reply I know that was a lot of time spent

9. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

BTW...nice gamerpic!

10. moodyryder

I can't take the credit, I copy & pasted the lot!

Thanks about the picture. No greater sight than Fast Freddie on a 250. I wonder if Cal regrets leaving Ducati? That's a nice pic too.

11. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Yeah however my pic's a bit dated LOL

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Not agree with launching content at the same time. Consoles have a submission process of 1-3 weeks PC doesn't have. It's unfair with the PC players to ask that.

mms likes this.
  13. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Within 2/3 weeks of PC release instead of months to get to console would be just fine.

SlimCharles likes this.
  14. brunoden

brunoden Rookie

New guy on the forum i am (star wars inspired me to talk like yoda!).only now im discovering that there is a time lapse btwn the different platforms.does that happens a lot?

15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Console is unfortunately always behind the PC. Usually content arrives 2-3 months later but the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack was a month behind. There is a great number of featues we are still waiting for such as Showroom, fuel usage and a timing relative. I have no doubt in saying that we will never be on par even when PC development eventually ceases.

The most important elements, tyre model, vehicle physics and FFB, are there but we still have a way to go.

16. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

If you don't mind.. I would suggest you select the Ferrari 458 S3 , select Monza, put your headset on and activate 3d sound( if you have it) and push the accelerator..
    That is what a Car Simulator should sound like :D

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

P cars 2 latest dlc, Xbox and PS4 got it released 3 hours before pc.

It’s got nothing to do with submission process, it comes down to man power. AC is a very 2 tier system has been since release. The game is made for the pc, then after the pc bits are done it’s then ported by the console team. We don’t even have the full version of the game.
    What we have is good, but it could be a lot better. I mean it’s one of the very few games that hasn’t been patched for ps pro or Xbox x. It’s one of the few games that could do with it.
    We couldn’t find out but I bet they made more money out of the console version than the pc version? Yet the console version isn’t the full version, receives add ons weeks after the pc, is hardly ever patched for bugs or performance issues. Even the way devs communicate with users is a massive 2 tier system. Then the Xbox has had issues with every single dlc, game save issues for 12 months, then total game save lost after 12 months.
    So while the ffb/physics are brilliant, the customer service for console users isn’t great.

Nwg likes this.
  18. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No, it does not come down to man power. SMS delays the updates on the PC so the three platforms have the update at the same time. Word from a beta tester.

19. exactly, that's the only way to get in sync releases.
    The plan was to close this PC version at the beginning of the month and come out in sync on all 3 platforms for xmas... but yeah, plan didn't work out and we closed the PC update hours before release :rolleyes:, so it's going to be the usual waiting time for the Console versions :(, hopefully no surprises during submission.

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Damn you!
    And yet, despite PDI having tens of millions of hacking and over 200 staff more than Kunos, and only one platform to worry about, their game sucks and has less content than AC. So definitely not wondering why I bought AC instead of the Half assed GTSport or graphical mess that is Pcars2 on standard PS4.