1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic The new pagani huayra BC (sound comparison)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by F3AR_SPEEDz, Dec 21, 2017.

1. F3AR_SPEEDz

F3AR_SPEEDz Rookie

Sup! I made this video to celebrate the new pagani in assetto! So I wanted to know which game as the best sound between Forza, assetto, project cars 2 and nfs payback.. what u think about?

Subscribe

Hugo Catarino likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Pagani Huayra BC & Laguna Seca - Sexy Combo Feb 18, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra BC DRL not working Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge New Pagani Huayra BC Dec 19, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bug on Special Event - Pagani Huayra Highland Race Mar 31, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Pagani Huayra Wheel Rim glitch Oct 17, 2016
    Console Lounge pagani huayra not changing gear quickly Sep 9, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bug - Pagani Huayra Upshift Speed Sep 4, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra original sound Jun 30, 2016
    Sounds modding Pagani Huayra Sound Mod v0.5 Apr 20, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra - Top Gear tyres + Understeer Feb 24, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani huayra paint "glitch" Nov 6, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues "drive of he year" typo on pagani huayra Jul 6, 2015
    General modding discussion Pagani huayra windscreen banner question Jun 13, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Wrong gear ratio for pagani huayra May 30, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani huayra wheel\wheel blur May 13, 2015

3. Roushman624

Roushman624 Rookie

Project Cars 2 wins. They really killed it with some sounds. When the FXXK is released I'm sure it will be a monster...

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Assetto kills every other game in sound aspect.dont know about PC2 since i only have the demo,but AC version of the Ferrari 488 GT3 sounds much better and realistic than in PC2.
    Its absolutly chilling to ear some cars in Assetto.the first time i heard the Porsche 919 i was stunned because no other game can replicante the sound of a hybrid like AC did.if you go to YouTube to see some vintage onboard rides,you hear the exact same sounds.its amazing.not to mention the piece of art that is the f2004...
    Everyone praises AC for physics.yeah,we know, they are the best.but i dont see many compliments on the sound,which is,in my opinion,at the same level of the physics and ffb.

5. brunoden

brunoden Rookie

I too like AC sounds and i dont think any other game is better on that departament.i am very happy that we get a new Pagani,always loved those cars.i think AC's Pagani sound is better.

pippo10 likes this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Its funny how some people think Pcars sounds are better, just because they are louder. Is it accurate? This is the most important thing. And Assetto is far closer to the real thing, especially in cockpit view ( the most important sound to get correct), Pcars has certain sounds missing from cockpit view. So no, pcars doesn't crush anything. The Audi S1 also sounds nothing like the real thing in pcars ( spot on in AC) so I don't expect anything spectacular for the FXXK other than loudness.

Agree, the sounds on videos of AC do not sound as good as when I'm actually playing it on my own machine. RR3 has the best sounds everyone says, which I don't disagree with. But its also true they are working with a smaller range of cars and sounds and AC certainly has cars that sound as good where they both have the same car. Some cars in AC are absolutely spot on, inside and out. In Pcars2 they completely ignore sound proofing in toad cars. In the video above you can see Pcars2 doesn't represent the BC accurately.

Only issue I have w8th AC sounds is in replay the sounds don't travel very far and no reverb etc (not a issue on PC version regarding reverb).

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  7. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

All the games did a good job at recreating the audio.

8. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

I just received the PS4 1.17 version today. The sound is nothing like what's in the above videos.
    Every time I upshift the Huayra BC goes into redline and sounds like the clutch is engaging slowly, or tire slip, but the car does not look like there is tire slip.
    The amount of time at high revs is about 1 second.
    I have a G29 wheel, so I cannot use manual clutch.
    The downshift is normal.
    I tried the other 2 Pagani cars and their shift sound is normal.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  9. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Its a bug from the update,its going to be fixed