1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Classic/Old Car wishlist GT500E, Diablo, C10 "Hakosuka" and more...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Capo', Jan 23, 2018.

1. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Hello everyone! Racing missiles its great , but how about more oldschool cars? I think it would be cool to see more old road cars in AC. Do you agree with my opinion? feel free make a comment with your favorite cars!

My wishlist:
    Ford Mustang gt500e Shelby '67 /Eleanor
    Pontiac firebird trans am '02
    Chevrolet Corvette C5 '01

Jaguar XKR-R '01
    Lamborghini miura
    Lamborghini Diablo
    Chevrolet Camaro '02

Ferrari 550 Maranello
    Dodge Viper '03

Nissan Skyline 2000gtr c10
    Nissan Fairlady 240z
    Nissan 240sx
    Nissan Silvia s15
    Honda S2000
    Honda NSX '92
    Mitsubishi FTO
    Mitsubishi GTO '96
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
    Subaru Impreza 22b sti
    Toyota MR2 '95
    Toyota Supra a70
    Toyota Soarer '94
    Mazda RX7 '90

Pretend racer likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC chrashed started Race in carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Bug reports Ps5-Crashed startet Race carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes info for car position in map Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Career - Bonus objectives not awarded. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Viewing wrong car following driver swap Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    ACC User Interface Shift Indication on Virtual dash on new KTM GT2 car is outlined too wide Jan 24, 2024

3. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I’m guessing you must be a lot younger than me because when I think of classic cars they aren’t cars from the nineties, :confused:

Don’t get me wrong, I would like to see most of the cars on your list added to ac but how about some real classic cars:
    Jaguar E type convertible
    Jaguar xk120
    Austin Healy sprite mark 1
    MGB
    Lotus Seven
    Caterham
    Triump TR6
    Mercedes 300sl
    Ford Thunderbird (first or second generation)

Yep, as you’ve probably noticed all the cars I have listed are convertibles and that’s because I drive in VR and convertibles are just that much cooler to race.

gandlers and chksix like this.
  4. Nmoleiro

Nmoleiro Gamer

One item of wish list is already done, the lambo miura.

Just to let you know! ;-)

5. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Pretend racer likes this.
  6. Pretend racer and liakjim like this.
  7. Capo'

Capo' Rookie

Lamborghini miura concept*
    Mod its a mod . Mod tracks is fine , but if u using a car mods u playing not in AC. IMO

8. Your loss...

9. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I would tell him a lovely story about the WRX I have, built with more data than all but probably a handful of Kunos cars... but we don't need more guys like that in the mod scene anyway.

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Why do you guys even respond to this guy ?

Fabri Fibra likes this.
  11. m
    Very nice...Let me pre-thank the fellas for this one:cool:

Well allow me...It's an awesome drive, and thanks for allowing me the pleasure of taking it out for a spin. Not many of those around of that quality, (err, if any) and sim fans of Subaru will be elated.;)

12. Yes, I pity those who are too afraid to dip into quality mods, especially now there is (more or less) no more content coming to AC. Its a great way to keep the sim fresh, and there is still a lot to come from some great creators yet.

13. [​IMG]

14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Tell me more about this WRX :)

15. FunteX

FunteX Rookie

Two cars i really would love to see officialy in the game would be the old'70/80's RX7 and the RX2. Its very much a shame that they'v been neglected here . . .