1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Issues with Bonus Pack 3

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Feb 12, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Kunos are aware of an issue with Bonus Pack 3, which launched on PS4 today. We are looking into it as we speak and will keep you updated with the latest as and when we have more info! Thank you for your understanding and patience as we investigate further.

Thanks,

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Livery/driver issues on some 2020 bonus skins Oct 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals PC - FFB issues Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Connection issues in multiplayer after 1.9.3 May 26, 2023
    ACC Gameplay single player mode issues after 1.9 version May 26, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia driver 531.68 issues. Apr 28, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Connection issues Dec 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [v1.8.2.2] Inconsistent Crashing Issues Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions MFD issues Jun 8, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Small issues with driver names, flags May 20, 2022
    ACC Physics Handling issues after 1.8 update May 14, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Issues with spectator view in VR May 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting M2 LOD issues (in VR) Apr 3, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSL Elite v1.0 with P1 rim downshifting issues Feb 25, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB issues after console update Feb 23, 2022

3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

We all hope that the hotfix of this issues will be downloadable very soon. We helped you with listing the bugs and describing it. Please Kunos :)

olevet likes this.
  4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thank you so much! Your support is much appreciated.

olevet likes this.
  5. Victor Cortez

Victor Cortez Rookie

What's the issue?

6. MarcoM

MarcoM Gamer

7. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Some car makes the game crash. For example the corvette cr7 gt2 is impossible tu get used.

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Kunos are working on a patch as we speak!

Xherdani, peppetod and Kembro like this.
  9. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Have you identified the issue?

10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Nice to hear! Hopefully not just the "crashes" will be fixed but also the bugs on Huayra and Giulia :)
    Sorry Kunos that i probably get on your nerves but Assetto Corsa is mi amore!

11. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

What's the bug on the Giulia?

PS4, G29, Wheel Stand Pro, PSVR

Sent from my Xperia Z5 using Tapatalk

12. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

The "Shift"-display doesn´t work properly, the red interior of the "Rosso" Alfa is not right + the livery "Rosso Alfa" has a grid on the livery ;)

13. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

So in terms of just driving it is it OK? Been waiting so long to drive this beast, how does she handle?

PS4, G29, Wheel Stand Pro, PSVR

Sent from my Xperia Z5 using Tapatalk

14. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

very good in my opinion! Better to handle out of the corner because the turbo doesn´t kick in as early as in the the M4! Lovely italian car ;)

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi all! Update v 1.18 is available to download on PS4 now. This update fixes the crashes reported by you guys!

16. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Thx for your fast fix! I hope you also fixed the bugs with the Huayra and Giulia :/ Especially the Huayra is undriveable with this bug

17. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Well I'm sorry to say today's update to the update has not entirely worked for me :(.

C7R crashed the game at Laguna the first time I tried it. Second time it "took" alright but can't get the 2016 Porsche 919 hybrid to Silverstone GP (as was the case yesterday) not no way no how. 2015 version no problems???.

I don't really want to go through every car and track combo to see what crashes the game and doesn't but suspect there are others lurking in there still. Pagani BC up-shift is fixed. Not had much time on it yet but the crashing bug, the most game breaking bug, is still present.

Sorry to be the bearer of not terribly good news people.

Late edit. In fact I can't get the 2016 919 on any track so far without a game crash. Disappointing.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  18. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Still crashing in my case!!!

C7R Laguna Seca / Quick race

Logitech G29 / PS4 Pro

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  19. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

After installing 1.18 , I still have the issues with Ferrari 488 GT3 on Laguna seca and Porsche RSR.

The fix in my case does not work

20. CJ1045

CJ1045 Rookie

Well the C7R and Laguna Seca loaded fine for me in hotlap - then tried the Performante and that was fine too. So far for me all is fine. The bug with the cones on Laguna Seca that would previously flip the car has also been fixed too - I just scattered the cones this time.

EDIT
    Just tested the RSR and 488GT3 and they both worked perfectly too. One thing I did notice is that it took a long time to install once downloaded - possible some are trying too quickly

CJ

21. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

fbetes, this is weird but it aco
    Can you please try the following and let us know?
    - offline race-weekend
    - same-class
    - laguna
    - select any gt3