1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Street cars?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by claudiopolez, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

The most important question is: will there be street cars in ACC?

M.Sampla likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Street Cars Issue Jun 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Any sedan street cars in AC? Aug 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Brakes on street cars Jan 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Kers on Street cars Jan 14, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Desynchronized with "street cars" Dec 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Are AC street cars too easy to drive on the limit ? Feb 21, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Street cars' acceleration are too slow Feb 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Question about street cars (driving modes) Nov 18, 2015
    Screens & Videos Old streetcars cinematic :) Nov 7, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Slicks for streetcars Sep 22, 2014
    Chit Chat Room SimRacers That like street cars vs Race Cars vs Both Apr 10, 2014
    Suggestions Spec-reductions/boost for fair races with different streetscars Dec 2, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 12 hr charity race for Great Ormond Street Hospital - hosted by RWB International Sep 23, 2022

3. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

Yes, we will get all streetcars that are driving in the Blancpain GT Series :)

mESCx, mtz.enjoi, Edelstahl and 8 others like this.
  4. ACC is the official game of Blancpain; pretty sure there will only be ten or so cars total.

5. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

The title of the game is AC Competizione, the official Blancpain content may well be just one part of the game. I certainly hope that it is anyway, GT is the least driven class in AC for me :)

6. RS10

RS10 Simracer

Should be 15 GT3 cars and 10 tracks

Paul Ricard
    Monza
    Brands Hatch
    Silverstone
    Spa
    Nürburgring
    Barcelona
    Zolder
    Misano
    Budapest

R8 LMS old
    R8 LMS new
    Z4
    Huracan
    AMG gt3
    SLS
    nissan gtr
    911 gt3 r
    997 gt3 r
    gallardo
    jaguar
    M6
    vantage v12

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

8. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Drop the 458, Z4, R8 LMS ultra, 911 GT3R (997), SLS and add the Lexus RCF GT3, Bentley Continental GT3, McLaren 650s GT3 and you're good to go

RamonP likes this.
  9. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

no disrespect, I'm glad theres no street cars.. I never use them. Obviously that's my opinion and were all different. But Motorsport doesn't really involve road cars.! In a roundabout way!!

10. LOL i mean the game is based on the blancpain series why would it have street cars and who gives a **** , street cars are for streets , hence the name street cars . Ive got a street car and i like it very much and my fantasy is to drive any gt3 spec race machine around Bathurst this is what sims enable us to do , if youd rather drive down the autobahn at 300km in a bugatti u have a very poor imagination. Sorry for my rant but these street car people annoy me :mad:

mtz.enjoi and Stevenson Brick like this.
  11. You forgot the Aston its mentioned in the sales blurb.

12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Do you realise how selfish and dumb it sounds ? ANd "just my opinion" doesn't make it different :)

13. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

not as dumb as saying or asking is there going to be road cars in a blancpain series game? :)

dermonty, marcocale, kro and 3 others like this.
  14. Dumb is entering a blancpain event in a road car.:D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  15. unknwn

unknwn Alien

It's called "AC: Competizione" and not "AC: Blancpain series". Why?
    Competizione implies competition which is not limited to one series of race cars or race cars in the first place, hence the questions about the content.

16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Possibly, but selfish in a very awful way, that it is even offending.

M.Sampla likes this.
  17. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

RS10 already mentioned it in his list;)

richard thompson likes this.
  18. RS10

RS10 Simracer

oh damn... yea.... i did not notice that the official blancpain gt site only has the 2017 cars and no info on the 2018 entries ... i did indeed miss the bentley and the 650S though ...

from the entry list for the pro cars:

Ferrari 488
    Lambo Huracan
    Merc AMG GT
    Audi R8
    Bentley Conti
    Lexus RC F
    McLaren 650S
    Aston Vantage
    Porsche 911
    Nissan GT-R
    BMW M6

https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...lects-26-car-pro-field-for-2018-endurance-cup

the (pro-)am cars can be any GT3 car from the previous posts tho as long as they are within the current ruleset ... so there *might* be the old ones like the 458, gallardo, Z4 etc... or am i mistaken?

whether they will be in the game probably depends on whether the game will include those categories

19. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, there can still be a team turning up with an old GT3 car, but considering that the last appearance of an old GT3 during a Blancpain GT event was at the 24h Spa in 2016 I highly doubt that. (Ferrari 458 raced even last year tho)

One Gallardo R-Ex is already confirmed for the Blancpain Sprint Cup this season btw (still a competitive car so I wouldn't call it old)

20. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

But it
    Hmm, knowbody knows for sure but at the moment it is called "Assetto Corsa Competizione - THE Official Blancpain GT Series Game"

21. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I'm pretty sure it will not have street cars @claudiopolez but Competizione doesn't have to be the only future of AC.

MsportDAN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.