1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What Aristotelis and Luca will do with such a few cars ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mantasisg 2, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Seriously. What they will do with such a few and rather similar cars ? This is a very serious question. Also as quite a few of them are already very well made for AC, I suppose they will not have to be redone from scratch :) Or at least the knowledge is already there.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Interview with Aristotelis Sep 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thank You Luca And Stefano For Sound Update Dec 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Aris vs Luca track battle onboard footage Mar 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Luca sodano squezing lemons... new kunos streamer! Oct 21, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues A question for Mr. Luca Apr 16, 2014
    Liveries Skin Abarth 500 - Luca Anselmi #12 - Trofeo Abarth 2013 Nov 11, 2013

3. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

:D:D:D

Ace Pumpkin, Dookie, Ernie and 12 others like this.
  4. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Surely they can make coffee for the ones who will be working

5. I hope doing further street cars for AC(1). Would love to have both those products next to each other, AC 1 as "top gear simulator", AC2 for racing.

6. Well someone has to go back to the car dealer with their recording equipment to record the car starting up, shutting down. Door opening, door closing etc. So Luca will be doing that.

Aris can be the one opening and closing the doors :D

7. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Mr Awesome the link is broken. :eek::D

Also @Aristotelis will probably be driving in the blancpain am cup to get a good feel for all the cars. Dont think he would get bored driving a different car each round. ;)

Auranapse and 6S.Manu like this.
  9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

-And each door has been opened for a thousand times, just to make sure that our customers will be welcomed by state of the art door sound, which will guarantee excellent immersion. And thats not all, we will be updating door sounds for each Blancpain event, as each event will very likely have unique air pressure, temperature and moisture that will result in different sounds.

That image must be secret, I can't see it :/

10. They might invent a time machine and go back in time to drive old bangers whilst we race the latest gt3 tech on great tracks . Jesus man bog off.:mad:

11. lionbest

lionbest Racer

They kindda made it clear that AC isn't going to be developed any further. Also it doesn't really have any night/water capabilities if I understood correctly.

I still hope even though they mentioned that the new game's scope is just the GT3 that modding and other cars will follow, even if those are going to be paid add-ons.

Stepy likes this.
  12. I love foot massage too
    :D

13. mms

mms Alien

Whenever you get that from Luca or Aris please take a picture and post it here :p

14. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

From Aris though, not Marco :D Licensing men just don't understand. :p

15. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Why do I think of Vincent and Jules in pulp fiction when reading that.

Would you give a guy a foot massage...... lol

Ernie and Edelstahl like this.
  16. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

17. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

18. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Rumour has it that Aris will be singer-songwriter, Luca rhythm guitarist and they're looking for a lead guitarist

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mantasisg 2 and AC Support like this.
  19. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Ah, yes. Fernando Hamilton :D

20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Those guys are amazing, always has a surprise ! I wonder if their records will be in italian, or the real esperanto language of these days - english.

21. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

OMG this thread is jut LOL, good job everyone :D
    I'm sure once they are done with all the content for ACC they can start working on the stuff for AC2 or witchever title come next after ACC ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.