1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Welcome Kevin "Minolin" in KS

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by stefanoCasillo, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Orne

Orne Alien

Che fico!!!!!

Guidofoc likes this.
  2. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Damn great news! Congrats Minolin, glad to see the amazing work you kept on doing paid off for you as well :)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

@Minolin great to know that people like you get a reward for their work on AC! Ben fatto! I was your fan from the beginning.. now if you could secretly add me to the "permanent A" shortlist :D

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

99.9 % of internet usage is people having a go at each other. 0.1 % match the "high-gloss brochure of the internet" where people get connected, contribute to a community project and at some point get hired to do so ;-)

Minolin, you're the 0.1 %, congratulations my fellow racer. With you being in charge (and hopefully properly paid :) there can be no doubt that this will be good!

garyjpaterson, chksix and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  5. magzire

magzire Alien

How does MR actually work? Is there is a website with everyone's rating, laps, wins etc?

6. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

Have a look at minorating website and, in particular, to the very insightful Diaries written by @Minolin
    http://www.minorating.com/

LeDude83 likes this.
  7. Ernie

Ernie Gamer

Great move. :cool:

8. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

golf clap???
    men at work???

9. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Wonderful news! I've never had the chance to converse with Minolin, but from what I've seen of his contributions to the community and based on what other's have told me, Kunos has acquired a real talent...So, not only congratulations for you Minolin, but congratulations to Kunos for finding a talented programmer who loves Assetto Corsa. <--- You can find good programmers all over the place, but passion for the product is the deal sealer.

Just keep your stinkin' hands off x4fab. He's ours! ;-) jk people... don't get all revved up...that was just a joke.

Blamer and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Congrats to Kevin "Minolin" and the almost mad science and knowledge it seems to make
    a system that he has created to work. I selldom do misstakes in races (A driver) but I Think
    Minolin is one off the few Ive managed to push out more than once. Ive always felt wery
    ashamed when that happend for several reasons:D.

Ace Pumpkin and Schnipp like this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Well, I fell ashamed (and a bit amused at the same time) as Minolin told me he couldn't join one of the Street Fight servers, which I had set to MR A, because he dropped to B after too many GT3 races with minor bumps that happen in those races.:oops:

12. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Congratulations, Minolin! Well deserved and I’m excited to see what you guys can achieve with a rating system.

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

hahaha ya I remember, that was funny.. I fell ashamed as Stefano wanted to go online (which rarely happens) and was blocked due to a N grade, and ofc. instantly was like "what's this mess, bah, damn system".. So I ended up hardcoding Kunos staff's steamids into the AUTH server, so they have a wildcard.

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yeah, didn't take you long to join anyway though. ;)

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Wut?!
    ;):D

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

17. Cheat here, punkbuster request

18. falkeGT

falkeGT Gamer

This is really good news. Congratualtions to Minolin and Kunos for their decision - knowing the current sytem I'm already sure it'll be great.
    May I suggest you also talk to Jim Britton aka Crew Chief? :)

Cheers, falke

LeiF likes this.
  19. In b4 Kunos staff joining MR A servers and punting everyone for the lols :p

Neilski and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  20. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Grats Kevin..!!