1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Positive Comments.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by richard thompson, Feb 21, 2018.

1. LMAO!...Love it, just love it. These guys are taking this genre. literally.

f1webberfan likes this.
  2. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

I literally cannot wait, what date do i need to set my timer on my freezer?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

LeDude83 likes this.
  3. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

as i said in the other thread I'm really glad that a top sim dev has decided to go down the Focused sim route, who said days like GTR2 are long gone.. This could - er WILL be another!

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Great job Kunos! I'm really excited for the first playable build and will be joining on day 1 ;)

AC physics goodness and now a whole series with all tracks and cars, day/night, a rating system, driver swaps, more lively environment etc.

I like the car variety in AC but with all these things, ACC will be a lot more complete/immersive for me.

Keep up the great work like for AC and ACC will be awesome!

5. xtro

xtro Gamer

it basically everything I wished for in a new AC... except for a ps4 pro release? ... I can live with the GT3 only cars. I'm very curious to see how much improvement is done in the sound department

6. plaid

plaid Alien

Sounds nice so far, however Im sceptical regarding offline endurance races. The AI needs to overlapp like a human and need efficent pitstrategies. PCars2 showes that if that isn't the case its a useless feature(s). There doesn't seem to be a game where that stuff actually works.
    Besides I would hope for modsupport, cause the tracks are few and many not my cup of tea and only GT3...
    Anyway, if the endurance races actually work and there will some more tracks and racecars (DLC/Expansion) or modsupport Im definitly excited.
    Im at least sure I will not struggle with the FFB settings and get frustrated with some physics issues.

7. Mike Kadlcak

Mike Kadlcak Gamer

Great Job! Good stuff ... am glad AC team keeps rocking the sim world for more years to come!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  8. thanks for listening to the community, we might be a pita but at the end we are the fuel for your dreams o_O (WTF?) lol

9. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

I love it! GT3 cars is where I always come back to. Sure I like other cars too but GT3 is just something special. And with day-night-weather and all other goodies this will be absolutely amazing, i'm sure of it. Can't wait!

Epistolarius likes this.
  10. Naz

Naz Racer

Really looking forward to throwing my money at you !

Great news.

11. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Like always: trust in Kunos! Little bit out of the blue but you made my day yesterday. Again!
    Finally a sim that concentrates on replicating an official series - my dream comes true.

Thank you Kunos and all the best for the future. :)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  12. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

Now that looks like a smart move!
    I really like the idea of implementing a rating system, very curious to see your take on that.
    Best wishes from me.

13. Ernie

Ernie Gamer

It was worth the hype. This will be the GTR3 i had dreamed of. Great license. Well done, Kunos. I can't wait to try it out this summer.

14. I love this news! The series didnt bother me that much, but a one make series withAC physics? In the rain? This...is...awesome! I'll be there from day one, like i was with netkar and AC! Bring it on!

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. Mudguts

Mudguts Rookie

Really excited by this news! 4 instant sales here.. me, son, brother, dad :)

morpwr69 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

GT3 cars are my goto cars in AC. I absolutely love the vintage cars and the huge variety of cars as well, but for some reason most of my time was spent racing a grid of GT3 AI cars on any track and just getting in the zone.
    In the last few years I have become somewhat of a Blaincpain fan as well, watching a lot of the races.

So this should be right up my alley. :D

Good job Kunos!

17. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

I play on console and I'm seriously consider to buy a PC just for ACC.
    All the best for ACC.

18. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I feared their next project would be a sailing or a snooker simulator. So glad I was proven wrong.

19. morpwr69

morpwr69 Racer

As a console convert I can say you wont regret it.

LeDude83 likes this.
  20. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

That should be a new gender type!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ace Pumpkin likes this.