1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Things to fix for next consoles update!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

How about the downshifting sound of the 250 GTO,will that be fixed aswell? @pankykapus (so many questions for your right now,you must be exausthed :D)

2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I work on car graphics solely (and under normal circumstances only on the PC side of things), so I don't know about other aspects, sorry.

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks a lot for your time and taking the time to reply here the state of the graphical glitches ..

About the partial mirrors of the Mazda 787B, yes, indeed, there is a part black since the launch of the car in the console version.

About the other bugs and issues, hopefully we see them fixed also and hopefully the other devs are aware of this thread and list.

:)

Traks1 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Can I just ask a quick question here about that autoblip thing please?. I tried quite a few cars today that IRL have a manual gearbox (not the paddles which I use exclusively on my G29 ) and very few of them auto blipped though at least one did but I can't remember which one it was to prove my point that some manuals do and some don't. Has that always been the case?. I have the memory of a fruit fly. I don't remember having so many cars that don't auto blip. Seems odd that some do and some don't.

5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I noticed quite a big graphical bug a short while back and forgot about it until I raced online tonight. I'm surprised n0 one has found and reported it.

PS_Messages_20180307_020346.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180307_020351.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180307_020355.jpg

The paintwork at Imola.

olevet, ZX636 and Donnced2 like this.
  6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Have also a look at the ferrari GTO in the setup where the driver ratio always jumps back to 1 instead it stay on 2 when going back to the pit Pankykapus .
    Thank you
    Edit : ach I see you are doing the graphical part of the game ...ok

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thank you for this update. I know It's not around the corner but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Hugo Catarino and Donnced2 like this.
  8. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

So how long will it take till the update/fix releases on PS4?

9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

That 's really strange Lewis as a buddy of mine says the same but I and another racing friend can save multiple setups. I have finished practicing for a week for a race we completed on Sunday and have four separate setups saved for the Ferrari 312/67 at Imola. Never can understand why on the same console different users have such a different experience. I could understand it on PC with so many wide and varied configurations.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  10. Hammerpgh

It's not for me on Xbox.. I host a series on Sundays and we had an uninvited driver drop into the lobby (even though it was password protected) and there was no option to boot him out. Luckily he never made it into the race session itself.

11. Hammerpgh

Out of interest Lewis how big is your game save file? Just wondered whether this might be anything to do with why you cannot save setups. It's always been a major problem for pCars 1 and now 2 so maybe a similar problem here perhaps?

12. Hammerpgh

I find this a really annoying bug. Was leading a race on Sunday in the Ferrari 312/67 at Imola but had no clue as to the gap to other drivers so racing blind the whole time not knowing whether my pace was good enough or not.

Also, the end of race results screen needs to go back to showing the total race time and final gaps between drivers. It used to show this briefly but now just goes straight to the final order and fastest laps of each driver.

If those two little niggles could be fixed I would be very happy :)

13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

It’s only 639 KB, and 1 GB reserve. Which is nothing is it.
    And I’ve got 1TB internal and 1Tb external.
    When I first got the game last year I had this problem for ages but they fixed it eventually. But now it’s back. Still does it on my new 1X, just tried to save a setup and it just overwrites the previous one. Even if it’s for a different car or track.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  14. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well, I think that the update will land in late April when the "assetto Corsa complete edition" will be released

olevet and svenvangent like this.
  15. Hammerpgh

Not sure how it works with Assetto but on pCars anything around 256mb is a problem in terms of game save file because of some kind of Xbox cloud limitation. But yours is well down on that so can't be that I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lewisxbone likes this.
  16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Setup save bug fixed.
    Uninstalled the game and deleted saved data from everywhere-cloud and console. Reinstalled it and Now everything is back to normal and I can save multiple setups for different cars and track, job done!!

olevet and Hammerpgh like this.
  17. monkiusz

monkiusz Gamer

pedals calibration That's a basic one and still no delivered in proper form. Trying to brake with conical mod on T3PA pro is pain in the *** in this game.

18. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

The Gold Leaf livery (red,white and gold)of the Lotus 72 is glitched.appears black and changes to the normal color,depending on angle @pankykapus

19. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

Conversation for the dreamers... I have no illusions. AC for console is unfixed because of unfixators...:cool::D

20. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Could you elaborate please, I have these set of pedals and conical mod installed and didn't find this problem. The only small annoyance is where you need to press brake pedal each time you start the game I think.