1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I think they had site maintenance planned. Not sure if that's what caused it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I've had a bit of a bad start with SRS when I took a first look into it last year. It appeared as if no race would be scheduled earlier than some 6 hours or so ahead or the servers were located on the other side of the world with high pings.
    The first race I joined, Formula Abarth at Tor Poznan was rather a bumpercars session. Overall a rather disappointing experience, so I ignores SRS for a while.

But this weekend I gave it another try and ended up in a one hour race with 911 RSRs in Brands Hatch.
    I love this car.
    I did not love this track, never got T1 remotely right.
    Then again, I need a push out of my comfort zone from time to time, so I accepted the challenge.
    As a result, I learned to go round BH in 1:26-ish and to love the track.
    Also, it was an interesting and intense experience driving 1h with pitstop online instead of the usual 7-lap sprints. (I still do not understand why people ragequit just because they spun in the first ones of some 40 laps tho.)

Conclusion: SRS has a new fan. ;-)

3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Well those 1H races are tricky, personally I just don't have time for them, would take if there would be very good combo for me. But the biggest problem is if you happen to have a race, when you drive alone mostly.

So 20mins left till Cobra race. IN MONZA FULL :D Going to be interesting. IDK if I have ever reached top speed of Cobra, or maybe I did many times, but just never noticed lol

4. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I wish they were set to start one hour earlier. Starting at 10pm/22h is a bit on the edge when you have to go to work the next day. ;-)

baronesbc and foppaldo like this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Cobra race was amazing fun, did you miss it?

We need a Cobra series that happens 5 times a day; forget that stupid Lambo thing which seems to make people drive like complete tools / or maybe it just attracts that sort of driver lol :p

Glaurung, baronesbc and chksix like this.
  6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yeah, they really should shuffle the times a lot.

Agree, however those races happening only once add some special feeling to them. Yes I missed the race somehow yesterday grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr raged, seemed like I have enough time to set my PC, but when I finally launched AC (AC for some reason loaded very long time) I was ~20s too late to register, it was a bit sad.

As for Lambo, I really think that Supertrofeos are quite fun, never drove them before SRS, I thought that they will be very much like GT3 cars, but they are better somehow. But popular stuff indeed always attract more simpleminded simracers than less popular content, naturally.

mms likes this.
  7. mms

mms Alien

That's the one thing that prevents me racing on SRS, the races that I'm interested in are out the time range I can race. Having different schedules on different week days would greatly increase the probability of people being able to make races that they are interested in...

8. LeiF

LeiF Alien

The SRS servers are not working at the moment for any of the games not just AC, can somebody take a look please.

Guidofoc likes this.
  9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Same here, this is what i see (in CM):
    upload_2018-3-18_20-24-48.png

10. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

O... they had announced the server would be down for maintenance. Sorry for the panic! Everything seems ok now.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Awesome, last chance to participate in Jordan race

12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

No, everything is not OK, none of the races today have worked at all from what I can tell, the website is fine and even in game it will let you sign up for races, but when it changes to join you cannot join as the servers are not getting created.

We have posted in the SRS forum but no official word as yet.

13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

It is awesome that the race happened. I had no contacts but it was a mess. Somehow spun in slowest chicane, and got stuck there for about 15seconds, car was quite nervous. Everyone passed, later catched @LeiF and we were racing, but then someone totally spun, and right into Leif. I can see how you are unlucky, Leif. That was absolutely unavoidable.

LeiF likes this.
  14. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

15. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Seems I’ve found the only useful thing about daylight saving time is now SRS races fall in a better time slot for me!!

16. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

17. esox71

esox71 Alien

LeiF likes this.
  18. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

@Henrique Alves There is an everyday serie between the Tatuus and the X-Bow : Porsche 911. But I don't see it on the "race" menu. Am I missing something?

In other words, in the daily schedule, there are only 2 different races

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

It has appeared now, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, this week at Spa.

But does anybody have an answer to the fixed setup question please? Default or custom?

Also why is the fuel consumption set to 250% for the 20m Porsche races?

AC_RAF likes this.
  20. Mike Kadlcak

Mike Kadlcak Gamer

Is this the first season with fixed setups? Never seen those around for AC at SRS.