1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

We know you have questions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC_CM505, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I knew I had it right by not going anywhere near FarceBook. Looking forward to the summer.

Is anyone in the North West of the UK available to help dig my car out of a snow drift ?

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

You missed answering the most important question of them all!

“ Will there be sparks? ”

3. mms

mms Alien

Nah, the most important question is whether the bugs squishing on windshield will have accurate physics especially regarding the internal fluids dispersion on impact, and also their interaction with the windshield wipers :D

Johnnypenso likes this.
  4. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Bugs on the windsreen is a huge problem at 24hLM early in the morning. :) (perhaps the video covers that but I can't see it on this crappy line)

5. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

There will always be haters. Watching KS and AC grow over the years has been truly amazing. You played your cards extremely well, and anyone who doubts or questions any of your business decisions should be completely ignored. I bet on Kunos all day, every move you have made so far gives me no reason to question ACC. Stay focused and stay hungry, I can't wait to purchase the final product. Cheers!

6. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Question on screenshots, can you do more of them? :) Would be cool if you do something like screenshot Friday where you release a new screenshot of ACC every Friday

gandlers, trucidatio, Typer and 4 others like this.
  7. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

Fonte Eurogamer.it

:cool:

[​IMG]

8. trucidatio

trucidatio Gamer

this picture is awesome :O

marcocale likes this.
  9. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

™ you mean? :D

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  10. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

Do you think it's possible to not carry the setting to hide the steering & character model(or FOV setting) & being shown during replay? Or simply add a toggle option to hide/unhide.

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I play on a 7700HQ and 1050 Ti laptop, barely meet the minimum requirements.
    :eek::(

12. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Two things ACC should have: Left/Right indicators and blinking yellow warning light by the pit exit on trackside to warn of car using pitlane and is about to enter track. Blue light on other side of pitlane has been requested earlier.

Can’t make it jump to the time stamp but scroll to 11:50 and you’ll see the light ;)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Epistolarius, Typer and Kopiller like this.
  13. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

oops Seems impossible to make it auto jump to the timestamp :(

14. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

I think at least car indicators should be already implemented (together with hazard light), you can see in the ACC presentation video.

trucidatio and chksix like this.
  15. gagoka44

gagoka44 Rookie

I currently run AC smoothly on 144+ FPS w/
    Intel i5 4460
    EVGA 960 SC
    8gb RAM
    Single Monitor 1920x1080

will ACC be as Optimize or Fast as AC? I normally play with custom medium settings. Thank you :)

EDIT: What is the SPECS needed? Anything in particular that i should upgrade in order to enjoy the game?

16. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

does Gravel support VR?

if so buy it on steam and try it out.. it uses the same engine so will give you a good idea

17. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

It won't give even a remote indication of how ACC will perform. There are far too many variables.

18. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Why wont it?

19. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Because using the same engine has no bearing on things like poly count, texture resolution/quantity, shader complexity etc. Not to mention we know ACC will also require very significant resources for physics and AI.

It's possible to make mods for AC which have different requirements to stock content (simply using high-res car skins will do it), and that's the same game.

Freddie Seng and Serge M like this.
  20. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Understood