1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

It screwed me up as I was doing the 23:00 Audi TT races , I had been taken out on the first corner twice and was going to try again on Sunday but it wasn't available due to daylight savings. :mad:

Was also looking forward to the X-bow fixed set-up series but that will now be midnight , so looks like I will be doing the GT3 cup now.

2. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

fixed setup was explained yesterday on the series announcement post.
    Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted.

There were some issues with the server on the first hours.

esox71 and LeiF like this.
  3. Mike Kadlcak

Mike Kadlcak Gamer

from the srs forum:
    Some daily series & Youtuber series will feature fixed setup.
    Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted.

If I understand correctly its the Default setup with open settings for: fuel, brake bias and brake power.

esox71 likes this.
  4. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Why not tyre pressures?

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thank you for clarifying that Henrique.

I also am one who would say that imo tyre pressures should be left free.

6. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, I don't get it :

That means that this 5 features are free of restriction?
    Or the contrary? o_O

Mike Kadlcak likes this.
  7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Assetto Corsa - Racing Setup

8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Definitely, it can't be the other way around. You can't restrict onboard adjustable settings with fixed setup.

AC_RAF likes this.
  9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yeah. :)

There is one funny story with fixed fuel in setups. My local community used fixed fuel, and set not enough of it, and then somehow repeated that for two more races in a row in different circuits. True story.

10. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Fuel management competition :D

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  11. Mike Kadlcak

Mike Kadlcak Gamer

or fixed setup + forced pitstop :p

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Must have been edited After my post here ;)
    restricted=resctrictions?
    On the ktm psi is ok you have to adjust your driving so not to cook the rears. :~)

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Stock KTM is awefull, multiple seconds slower on Nords...

14. esox71

esox71 Alien

Straight out the blankets, the psi is far too high, especially the rears.

15. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Fixed setups gonna be a pain if they’re running default, only way for fixed to work IMO is to first make a decent base setup and fix it to that..

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, the KTM is drivable at stock setup dgmr, but fast is another thing.

17. esox71

esox71 Alien

same for everyone so I don't mind much.

baboon, BrandonW77 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Doesn't really help much IMO.

I've tried other ppls. setups and those weren't good for me, some drivers just make more stable cars, some more edgy/loose, some more oversteery, some understeery.

IMO, one fixed setup (regardless if default or custom) will never be a good solution cause it might fight 1-2 kinds of drivers but others will hate the setup.

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

No wonder as setups are always personal preference. So stock should be average for all, expect tire pressures.

20. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Didn’t really mean to get a good setup for top times, more to get proper tyre pressure right instead of using default which usually are way off..