1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Can't connect to a server

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Viperconcept_, Mar 29, 2018.

1. When I go to the online menu I get this everytime.
    [​IMG]

So, I try to create a lobby...
    [​IMG]

... but it remains blocked at 0% when I load the session....
    [​IMG]

...And after 3 minutes stopped at 0%, the game returns to the main menu with this error message.
    [​IMG]

So, what do I have to do?
    - I've tried 15 times
    - I reset my router, that doesn't solve the problem
    - I reset my PS4, that doesn't solve the problem
    - I try to switch from wifi to LAN cable connection, but nope, the problem persists
    - My internet connection works great with other games on online sessions.
    - My PS plus is activated.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Lost the connection to server Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnected from Server Sep 23, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated home server acc does not connect to tcp any more Jun 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Weird connection issue with Server browser Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP server in SA - All loose connection May 20, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting School eSports league computers cannot connect to MP Servers Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't Connect to Servers Mar 18, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues RED DOT Disconnected Can't connect to MP Server Nov 29, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer RED DOT Disconnected Can't connect to MP Server Nov 29, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server lost connection Sep 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions "Connection Failed - Couldn't connect to server" Aug 16, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Server behind load balancer can't connect to lobby using publicIP option Aug 1, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Game keeps disconnecting from Server after being idle May 10, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer CP servers losing connections second day Apr 6, 2022

3. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

mmmm....maybe your ps4 (assetto corsa) knows you have betrayed it with pc version of assetto corsa and gt sport?!?
    ;))
    sorry hope you can fix it soon

4. lol
    I don't think playing the same game on a different hardware is considerated as a betrayal :D

Still, the problem persists :(

5. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Did you find a fix for this? Since I've moved to my new house I was offline for a couple of weeks, now whenever I join a lobby it let's me in and on track for 18-20 seconds then disconnects me

6. No, I didn't find a solution but I simply waited 1 week and "magically" everything work fine now. That's strange.
    About your problem, I don't know how to solve it. Does it happen even when you create your own lobbies?

7. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Thanks for the reply mate. I haven't tried that yet, I will make one later and see what happens, if that fails I'm all out if ideas n will have to fire up the pc and get it going on there
    Also I forgot to ask, are you the viper from youtube?

8. Yep! ^_^

9. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Sweet, awesome to meet ya. I've watched ya channel for ages, you put out really decent content.
    Being a drifter I'm sadly no where near fast enough to even consider trying to get into on of your lobbies but if you ever get the urge for tandems feel free to give me a shout and I'd happily add you to the driftsquad group

10. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

OK so I've tried making my own lobby and it throws me out after around 20 seconds, tried several tracks and cars and nothing works.
    I just tried gt sport and had no issues with that online so it's definitely an assetto related issue :/

11. Sad to know... :-/
    I just hope Kunos Simulazioni won't forget Assetto Corsa maintenance just because they're developping Assetto Corsa Competizione...

12. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

I fully agree, although this recent issue is just pushing me more to turn the pc on.
    Assetto is sadly dying on ps4 also (epically for drifters) so I think it's time to download some mods and join the bigger community .

Thanks for your replies though mate, was a pleasure talking to you after watching ya vids for so long
    Best of luck in all ya championships n keep up the great content ✌

Viperconcept_ likes this.
  13. I have the same problem on ps4:(

14. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

I fixed my issue mate, I had a new bt smart hub when I moved house and that was the issue, for some reason it wouldn't open the ports on the network to let the game connect, have a look in your router settings and scout about online as I just put my old router on and copied the port settings across, unfortunately I'm not at home atm so I can't look it up for you

Ogdrifterctown likes this.
  15. I just had new internet upgrade too wont let me join kicks me afer 15 - 20 seconds changed wifi channel and everything must give that a go mate is it easy done?

16. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

It's not to hard If you know what you're looking for, if you have changed your router then I would suggest plugging the old router in and see if it works, if so then log in to your router using your ip address in the Internet address bar ( ip can be found by googling what's my ip) and take note of the settings and copy those settings to the new router.
    Also if you Google assetto corse forward porting you will find a site explaining how to do it all.
    Hope this can be of some help mate as I know how frustrating it is.
    Good luck

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Same here on PC ;)
    Content Manager (an app that get used for alternative launch AC with) needs almost 10 minutes to sort all servers...
    If I join before, I always get a zero ping connection.....:(

18. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

When you see "No servers found...", do nothing.

19. Ricky Gregory

Ricky Gregory Rookie

Did anyone find a fix for the issue with it kicking you out of the lobby little while after joining I'm having the issue I've tried port forwarding ect and it's done zilch would really appreciate it someone got back to me. Really do love this game for the drifting would be a shame to have to not play it anymore

Ogdrifterctown likes this.
  20. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Know this morning s old started the game up the other day on Xbox and disconnects at the launch screen and worn find any severs tried resetting internet Xbox making sure may type is open all things are correct even after a few install no luck please help >< I wanna play on my new wheel