1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ;)

2. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, totally. Not too thrilled about the open wheeler bit, but Super Trofeo and GT4, absolutely! Some old cars cars from the Club series would be nice too, like 458.

In in interview with Racedepartment, Marco said that there is a possibility of future DLC's when it comes to GT4 for example.

Dean Ogurek likes this.
  3. Automotive Supremacy

Yeah, I was just browsing Facebook and realized the same thing. Interesting.

4. A question for panky will the second gen bentley and first gen be modelled for ACC?

5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Both have full-season entries, so...

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Sprint and Endurance specs, as expected. It's nice to see Kunos implementing both.

Automotive Supremacy likes this.
  7. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I love how people expect things that weren't promised, and then certainly after the game is released there's always gonna be comments like "oh but it's just GT3, I thought they were gonna have GT4 or Super Trofeo because just GT3 is so booring".

That McLaren is just dragging it's rear end on the ground, perhaps it's the only way to make it less twitchy on the rain? o_O

8. Automotive Supremacy

Lower drag if you have lower rear ride height at speed. Probably evens out when going slower.

9. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT Racer

After watching the Monza race, I have a few questions:

Will we be able to take the escape roads at the chicanes easily?
    Will pit strategies be worked out by a team engineer (sort of like Codemaster's F1 games) or by ourselves (like iRacing and AC currently)?
    How much of the pit stop will be automated, such as pit limiter (therefore pit speed penalties), toggle of the air jacks (required before the mechanics can touch the car), unbuckling of the seat belt (one driver was caught unbuckling before he stopped)?
    How much of the full course yellows will be automated (can we toggle the speed limiter for it, the Jag was caught sleeping twice and lost positions because of it)?

I understand these questions are probably too early to be answered, but this level of detail would be very cool!

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

"Will we be able to take the escape roads at the chicanes easily?" I'm not sure what this asks about exactly but as in AC you'll of course be able to drive straight through the chicanes, just how cut penalties will be handled is something to be seen.

"toggle of the air jacks (required before the mechanics can touch the car)" Mechanics plug in the compressor for the air jacks, it's not activated by the driver.

Poguinhas likes this.
  11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

If I have to press a button to unbuckle my seatbelt on a pitstop, and if I'm able to take a penalty for unbuckling before the car is stopped, I'd rather not play the game.

12. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

So I guess the answer is clear. On the last page the Emil Frey Jaguar was discussed, and you wrote they have 4 entries. What does it mean regarding ACC? And the Gallardo REX, anybody know if they will race the full season?

Keep up the great work guys, I am so hyped for ACC. I shouldn't have watched Monza :D Poor GTRs though...

13. The rex is in aris confirmed that on facebook in a comment i made, by the sounds of it all the cars featured in the season will be in ACC including older model ie bentley .

14. Automotive Supremacy

Jag was confirmed by Marco during RD interview and Panky also said that REX was already in development.

SoloWingX likes this.
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think a few may not understand what you mean but I think I do, the way they had it setup at Monza at the first 2 chicanes was quite good. If you messed up your braking you could take the alternate slower chicane they made in the runoff, if this could be implemented in ACC it would be great. I assume in the real series if they missed either of these chicanes and then also didnt re-enter the track after taking the bypass chicane properly there would be an instant penalty probably a drive through. Obviously if someone was to have spun and lost lots of time they dont need to use the bypass chicane but for a regular chicane miss and to avoid being called for track limits abuse you could take the other chicane and continue without issues.

These chicanes seemed to lose cars a few extra seconds and in close traffic someone taking them lost 3-4 spots. If someone were to blow the first chicane and just straight line it back onto track same as the 2nd chicane they would make a gain or at the very least not lose anything for the error. I see F1 does the same at many such critical chicanes and runoffs where they say any driver running off track at these points must re enter around certain cones/markes etc which are designed to cost the driver some time to punish them a little for their mistake.

Typer likes this.
  16. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Will there be all cars, ie Bentley/Jaguar/Nissan/Bmw too, not just those cars which we have seen in pics?

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Yes, all cars in the current real season

18. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I can't say anything definitive, but everything you see in the regular sprint/endu season is expected to be base content and is in progress to some extent, and for the national entries at Spa we'll need to wait and see the actual entry list in July. For example, if there are cars that we have already made for AC (e.g. Porsche Cup or the previous-gen Super Trofeo), then obviously it has a better chance of making it in the full release, but everything beyond that is unscheduled and not calculated with at this stage. So for example if Spa features an Acura NSX entry or a Mustang in the national cup, we can't guarantee that we'll have the capacity or even the licence to include them.

19. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Thank you for the straight answer. Appreciated. :)

20. A question for panky , Marco mentioned that ACC is the 2018-19 season what does that represent?

Automotive Supremacy likes this.