1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

If I remember correctly Marco confirmed a Livery Editor (with Sharing options for others players in the game) on the RD interview.

2. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Yes, but editing liveries is one thing, what I'm talking about is the ability to change the numbers in game without having to make a completely new livery for that. So I create a livery (or use an existing one), but I can still choose whatever number I want.

3. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT Racer

It's going to be weird driving a GTR with GT Sport logos all over it in Assetto Corsa Competizione lol

Mitch09, Jadonyx and Minolin like this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Wonderful work.
    I still can't believe that we can have an Assetto Corsa with all this details and features.

Push strong Kunos

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  5. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

the cars look dry and spotless in the damp conditions.. they should be plastered in dirty water from the spray..

6. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

The car numbers work dynamically. You set the number in your profile, the car gets that number in the livery.

Lawndart, illko, Ischemica and 21 others like this.
  7. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

I live in Wales and last year summer was on a Wednesday.

dodge33cymru, bondyboy and Typer like this.
  8. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Those effects are in the game. Some strange settings in those screens (see numberplates and stickers) so dirt could be disabled.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  9. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That's what I was hoping for. Awesome!

Phil64 likes this.
  10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

As I said before, it's no surprise that you guys don't post more pictures. The numbers are wrong, the PRO stickers are in the wrong places, the cars aren't dirty, so you think anyone would realize it's obvious that there are some details still needing ironing out for release. But sometimes expecting people to realize the obvious is too much to ask for.

martcerv and Freddie Seng like this.
  11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

[​IMG]

^ Maybe people should check what it reads on every screenshot. They look stunning though.

liakjim likes this.
  12. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Perhaps if Kunos does this on their next teasers they'll avoid some misunderstandings:
    [​IMG]

Orne, Mitch09, Freddie Seng and 12 others like this.
  13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Competizione is looking amazing so far. The detail is beautiful and to see AC, even in screenshots, with some atmosphere to it is terrific. The current AC is very clinical and lifeless in this respect.

AC gameplay with dynamic weather and time is the perfect combination.

Looking forward to seeing the first footage and to the eventual release on console however long away that may be...

Poguinhas likes this.
  14. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That's true. IMO Assetto Corsa gives the sensation that the track's been abandoned for 40 years until you and your pals decided to have a race on it, as opposed to giving you that sense of a race weekend, with mechanics, stewards, a crowd and so on.
    The weather in ACC looks spot on, and with animated crowds, motion-capture-replicated pitstops and driver swaps, I'm expecting it to feel like heaven.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I dont see what your suggesting they do differently, all I can see there is the clean cars in the rain and the Ferrari driver has his seatbelt backwards. :D

Is this a final image and is it ingame?

trucidatio likes this.
  16. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Of course the cars are clean in the rain, rain cleans cars. Whenever I wanna wash my car I just let it out on the rain. Also the Ferrari Driver has his seatbelts backwards to protect him from rear impacts (which are more likely in his case since he seems to be leading), did you honestly not know that?!

Can you really not see what's wrong? The wheelnuts! They should be an orange-ish red, but instead they appear to be light grey.
    [​IMG]
    If the devs can't even make the wheelnuts right, I may as well just play a simcade.

17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

One thing missing from all screenshots bar one (one of the early ones) is big water sprays from the wheels and from the car wings etc. I see only very tiny sprays in some screenshots. I think if you add that and the dirt it will give the scene a way more dramatic effect.
    I mean, more like this:
    upload_2018-4-22_16-33-2.png
    The latest screens look more like cars parked on a wet track.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    rikirk and DrQ-0101 like this.
  18. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

19. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Excellent stuff, thanks - appreciate the info - hope the other cars' numbers are 'dynamic' and change around as a result too. Don't suppose you're doing the same with names?

Very curious as to how you're going to treat the 'pro-am' aspect BTW (not expecting answers on that at this point!).

Excellent, cockpit shot looks lovely too.

20. Screenshots are awesome :eek: , they looks so real, trees, spectators, environnement etc is really beautiful, but as @Guidofoc, IMO, water spray seems very minor when cars are on fast part of wet tracks.
    Maybe this is not yet implemented.