1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Who uses a Wheelstand?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Xherdani, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey guys,
    i would like to know who of you uses a wheel stand? I use a selfmade table to fix the wheel. Which experiences did you make with your wheel stand?
    Thx in advance!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Saving in Pit Lane and restarting causes Pit lock at location Mar 17, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Race pauses after rotating race wheel slightly on TS-XW. Jan 1, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1 !row1_norm_failed causes ALL clients to crash Oct 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Nvidia dual drive causes fatal crash Oct 6, 2022
    General modding discussion Car mod Nico Rosberg uses in this video May 26, 2022
    ACC User Interface Lock to Horizon Causes Camera Position Drift. May 9, 2022
    ACC Gameplay [1.8.11] Starting on wet tires causes tire change to be unchecked by default in pit menu Mar 11, 2022
    General modding discussion AC kseditor suddenly refuses to load Oct 29, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Saving after pitstop but in pit-lane causes 2nd pitstop timeout Oct 1, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Brand new Fanatec rig, refuses to work with Assetto Corsa Competizione. May 14, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC causes internet to stop working in an odd way May 9, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Causes Fatal Crash of PC at around 3 laps in every race Mar 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Improper use of "&swap" causes server crash Feb 26, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality PCIe 4.0 on B550 / X570 boards causes USB issues, leading to failing HMD Jan 20, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Pedals mapped wrong, changing causes an issue. Dec 26, 2020

3. esox71

esox71 Alien

I have used wheelstandpro and gtomega stands.
    WSP is good if you have a hard floor, gtomega is slightly more stable but slightly less mobile.
    I am currently using the base of the gtomega stand with my wheel hard mounted to table/desk.
    I have modded base so my office chairs wheel hook onto it.

4. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

I own rseat,and can tell u it's helpfull if u work alot like me or have all day activity. I changed so many thing's before rseat and never was actually happy. My back pain would get worse after some laps. its really great when u can adjust all:,seat,wheel and pedals pedals. Now I can drive forever without gettin
    uncomfortable.

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

Wheelstand?

6. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

I see. Im sorry ""master"". I didnt realize hes specifict to wheel stand product. But anyway,my point was if u can't adjust wheel dont buy it.

7. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I’ve got a GT Omega stand, it is decent, I do occasionally lift it when being a bit exuberant with wheel inputs, with the conical brake mod installed on Thrustmaster pedals it can move forward when applying a lot of pressure to the brake. I also had to drill the footplate to mount T3PA pedal set, but that may not be the case now.

Build quality is mostly good, I do have a loose rivnut on one of the feet, the customer service was top notch when I had an issue with the shifter mount holes not aligning with those on the wheelstand.

8. Octane

Octane Simracer

9. Chery

Chery Rookie

I used to buy things at that gala. Buy this kit to make your car much more comfortable for the trip

10. antonpaco

antonpaco Rookie

I use wheelstandpro since 2013, I used with Logitech G29 and then with T300RS, it is fantastic, and still working.

Mogens Alstrup likes this.
  11. buddhatree

buddhatree Racer

12. Marek R.

Marek R. Rookie

Hi i use a wheelstand pro V2 deluxe in combination with the playseat chair without the wheel construction. And i have a g29 wheel cause i play the most on my ps4.
    I think its very cool to experience AC or ACC. but i think for me it was funny to find the perfect position for the wheel position that my legs are pretty free for breaking and accelerating.

I know its a very cheap setup. But for me as a college student in germany its a good way to experience the simracing hobby