1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

I hope the telemetry is a bit more advanced than what we have in AC, for instance an option to select wheel speeds to see if they're spinning excessively or locking too much during braking. Also the possibilty to select a certain part of the lap and enlarge it to see more detail.

2. FatterThree5

FatterThree5 Rookie

3. SAURACING

SAURACING Rookie

Puoi creare Servidor dedicado o solo quelli creati da Asseto Corsa Competicione. Ad esempio per campionati privati.
    Ci scusiamo per la traduzione di Google Traduttore.

Puede crear Servidores dedicados o solo aquellos creados por Asseto Corsa Competicione. Por ejemplo, para ligas privadas.
    Perdón por la traducción de Google traslator

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

So there you're on holiday and not checking the forums for 6 weeks and then this happens. o_O

Not really sure if I'm excited or disappointed about the announcement of ACC.
    On the one hand, the concept seems very thought through and complete, the upcoming features combined with AC physics are definitely exciting for any simracer out there.
    On the other hand, I'm really not into GT3 cars, especially not if it's single class.
    I will buy it, especially in the hope that this will build the future platform for a title that will once again be a bit more wide-spread in terms of classes, but I can't imagine spending 1000s of hours in ACC, like I did with AC1.

I do get why they made that decision and I do think that business-wise, it makes sense.
    It also opens up new doors and gives opportunities to build up more business-related partnerships with teams etc.
    It's also great to hear that ACC will integrate a rating system from the start and I would really love it it were mandatory for every server.
    The only reason I see to disable it are things like drift servers where contact might be expected, but this is not the focus of this game and actually in an integrated rating system, you could even take different game modes into account if we were to arrive at that point in the future.
    I'm also very happy for Minolin to hear that he teams up with Kunos. As many people in the community I kind of hoped that this would happen, as I really like his straight forward and analytic style.
    I like that he tries to not complicate things and focus on what is important rather than to make everything as fancy as possible and screw up in the end.

So reading stuff about ACC, I feel kind of sad, as once again it means that a lot of awesome content, especially many awesome classic cars, is left behind, not knowing if we will ever see them again in a future title. :(
    Things like tyre flex would be a great feature for classic cars.
    On the other hand, it's great that something new is coming, that they are heading for new paths, trying many requested things, even though only for a single racing series.

Fingers crossed for the Kunos team and all those that drive GT3 cars, be it in a league or just for fun. I hope you get the game you all wish for. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    BMcK, fbiehne, LeiF and 3 others like this.
  5. Diego Rico

Diego Rico Rookie

Hi, mi name is Diego. I am new, y very like this web.

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I can't wait for Accelerated Constant Collaboration! And love the grid girls hats, the blancpain intro tune and more! It's gonna be fun :p

7. MigeruAnheru

MigeruAnheru Rookie

Extremadamente decepcionado Kunos, compre el AC cuando salio porque prometíais un juego de competición justo, cosa que no se había cumplido con la competición ni con lo de justo, un ejemplo muy sencillo seria una carrera de gt3 y que la primera curva haya 10 o incluso 15 colisiones con daños grabes y que la gran mayoría, por no decir absolutamente nadie reciba una sanción ¡me parece vergonzoso!. Yo compre y pague su buen precio (más de 50 €) por un simulador de competición, y he estado esperando por un largo período de tiempo que cumplierais con las promesas, pero nunca han llegado a AC, rectifico, si que han llegado pero en vez de implementarlo en AC para complacer a toda la parte de la comunidad que compro el juego para competir seriamente, preferís sacar un juego diciendo que es totalmente distinto de ac y bla bla bla para que paguemos otros 60-50€, y encima tenéis la poca decencia de aun afirmando que es un juego totalmente distinto de AC llamarlo AC. Otro punto aparte en las fotos se me hacen extremadamente familiares a las de AC con la diferencia de añadir 4 chorradas y mejorando los gráficos. No os podéis imaginar la indignación y la frustración que tengo ahora mismo. Me siento totalmente estafado KUNOS! habéis dejado hace mucho AC de lado y solo os habéis limitado en sacar coches y poco mas, se venia venir esta noticia. Pues os podéis meter AC Competición por donde os quepa porque yo me bajo del barco y así vais a buscar a otro tonto al que estafar, ¡PANDA DE ESTAFADORES!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  8. Lo tienes en PC o PS4?. Si es en PC te recomiendo que visites Sim Racing System. AHí encontrarás campeonatos y competición muy limpias.

Do you have it on PC or PS4 ?. If it's on a PC, I recommend you visit Sim Racing System. Here you will find very clean championships and competition

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Prime case of not understanding what you bought prior to purchase. If you expected some iRacing-like online system when buying AC and didn't get it because it obviously doesn't have that then it doesn't make Kunos scammers just because they add functionality like that to a new game, it makes you someone who didn't do his research. AC was never advertised with a competitive online structure in place. ACC is a completely different game. Kunos has no obligation to retroactively add that functionality to AC for free.

10. Jamiedh303

Jamiedh303 Rookie

Will we get a free watch? :)

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Not with Blancpain, they only have chronometers to offer...
    :D;)

Jamiedh303 likes this.
  12. pastranario

pastranario Racer

It is planned for summer 2018, but from what the road map says, on June 22 they will show a preview version of the game, so we will probably be there at the end of summer 2018

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Early Access is a "preview version" in a way. My guess is the Early Access version will go online around that June date. Not that much of summer left if they release it later.

14. Fantastic news but...
    1- save system in 24h or 3h endurance
    2- best physic tyres (no soap effect!!!)
    3- new AI (much more realistic)
    4- new damage system (engine, cluch, ecu, ecc.) for AI too.
    For exemple, a lot of people don't like PC2 24h cause hasn't a system save, and so it's impossible to play. Kunos, do not make the same mistake, please,,,

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Check out this interview.
    https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-big-assetto-corsa-competizione-interview-part-1.148101/
    https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-big-assetto-corsa-competizione-interview-part-2.148203/

16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

17. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

can't wait to see a gameplay footage :oops:

Octane, Florian Boswell and bgil66 like this.
  18. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Thankyou to the dev's for the warm welcome. :)
    All the best of everything for the future of ACC.

Now where's that "triple screen rendering". :eek::p:D

19. My Thrustmaster TX wheel does not work with the game? Help

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

warm welcome for .. emm ? have i missed something? (just curious ;))