1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

alien video for spa hot lap

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by artesina, May 24, 2018.

1. artesina

artesina Rookie

a player in server spa racing ,said me... to improve in spa with 458gt2 see hot lap of alien and his setup.
    I cant find that hot lap video with 458 gt2 by alien on spa.
    the user sudgest me something different? (hi said the second best lap in spa of alien.
    I'm very confused.
    You can help me?
    THx

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos First AC video - Alien Abarth 500 race @ Magione Jan 20, 2014
    Screens & Videos Some Alien AI full race videos Jan 19, 2014
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards I wish we had Alien Rating and Normal Offcial Lobby SA rating Jan 5, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Alien AI consistency/level Feb 15, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Supreme alien overlord on the online leaderboard Nov 17, 2020
    ACC Physics Alien Motec Data? Oct 9, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Alienware Aurora R9 - Stutter Fix May 8, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Turn into an Alien : ACC Guide Jan 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Ok you Aliens and everyone else post your total Ratings scores! Dec 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Alien Driving Tips/Help Needed: Nurburgring Sep 22, 2018
    ACC General Discussions An appeal to aliens with fanatec cswv2 . Sep 19, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Stormy conditions and....dry tyres - come on aliens. Here i am! Sep 16, 2018
    Console Lounge Lol I dreamed that I met an alien Feb 26, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI Audi TT Cup Imola alien fast? Nov 14, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Alien Racing - 24 Minutes at Le Mans! Jun 30, 2017

3. Typer

Typer Simracer

An “alien” is just what people call a very fast driver. Here’s a fast lap that might be worth checking out (not watched it myself):

N.B. RSR is a app you can install in AC to see how your lap times compare to others’. You can find the best times for the 458 GT2 at Spa here:

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=341&car=41

4. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

5. artesina

artesina Rookie

HE said I can find The second best lap Alien and his setup.. but where I can find the setup of the lap?
    I want to try others setup because With mattquali setup I cant go over 2.19.
    Also.. I have a old weel Logitech driving force pro (for Pc and ps3) but I have the pedals of gas not so linear so something like on-off there is a way to modify the gas excursion? In ac setup I can’t make something good (similar for the brake but it isn’t a big problem now )

6. Typer

Typer Simracer

7. artesina

artesina Rookie

For the problem of the pedals excursion? There is something I can do ?

8. Typer

Typer Simracer

I don't know about that, sorry.

9. artesina

artesina Rookie

I try lot of setup with the app but with all setup the problem is so hard to brake . At first and last chicane I try to use brake pedal the same in the video of aliens but all the times the tyres are blocked. Why?
    There is a way to control and setup the pedals?
    I find, when I’m inside a track with my Ferrari 458 gt2, the button on the right.. there is one for wheel but I don’t know how I can use.
    It is very strange th tyre blocked all the time when I use hard brake...
    I’m really confused ..

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Assetto Corsa Competizione?

Wrong Forum Section.

Michael Hornbuckle and mms like this.
  11. Yes, get better pedals. (sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear but it is the only correct answer that I know of)
    This.