1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The Clean Racers' Shoutbox Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by LeDude83, May 7, 2018.

1. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Dear fellow racers,

I know that there's many around this forum frustrated with the lack of decent online racing in AC. That group also includes myself. I call that group "us" or "we".

IMO the problem is not the availability of servers - there's enough of them. It's also not the availability of tools, either - we have MR which works perfectly fine and also KMR.
    The reason it's not working is because we fail to organize. There have been attempts by many, to organize quality racing but they never last because the admins burn out or because the combos chosen by the admins don't suit enough people etc.

Now I have the hope that it can be easy: let's just use this thread when joining a properly rated server - MR AB should be minimum and ideally, it shoud be MR A. Can't speak for KMR because I don't know that system too well.

Next, it's the big one...

If you want to race online and see that someone has posted here - join him regardless of whether you like the combo or not.

This point is crucial. If you bail out on the current combo, we will all be spread across the countless servers in AC and not race together - that's our main problem right now IMO.
    But if you join the combo even if you dislike it, you're in for good racing. You might even start to enjoy the combo and certainly, you'll lure in more people to the server.

So joining an unpleasant combo every now and then is the contribution to the community that's required for this to work. If there's no recent activity in the thread, you can pick the combo you enjoy and - hopefully - rely on the others to join you.

Please, no chit-chat in this thread. Post only if you join a server.
    Cheers
    LeDude

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room CSRL - ACC GT3 League focused on clean fun racing Sep 24, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EASTERNS Racers | Our goal is to provide clean, interesting single races and events. Feb 28, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No default controls presets on clean install Jan 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Broken Shadows [Resolved by DDU clean and GPU driver reinstall] Nov 26, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Clean install of AC, still remains of CSP, Sol etc, why? Oct 31, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Install AC Dedicated Server via SteamCMD on clean Windows server Oct 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions HUD clean up Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Shiny clean wheel rims even after a 1h race. No brake dust?? May 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions My Brand new ACC Server Ready Now! My Own Professional,Clean,Fast Server! Apr 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Not a single clean race Mar 21, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI is *NOT* clean! Feb 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Cleaning up AC Aug 31, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting crash after clean install Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Wipers not cleaning windshield sometimes Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Can't get 3rd star in spa, even after 9 clean laps... any suggestions? May 31, 2019

3. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Now joining server "A! - Infinite Fun Space- Street [MR-AB]" running supercars at Imola.

Andy-R, martcerv and Minolin like this.
  4. Proody

Proody Racer

Do you have a sTracker page for the server?

I would like to see which lap-times are necessary.

5. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Really sorry folks, but as mentioned in the occasional news from the social networks thread the above server is shut down.

Maybe give @Andy-R and @pctm some support with their new GRC server.

pctm, Andy-R and LeDude83 like this.
  6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Just to be clear: this isn't about one (2,3...) specific server(s). This approach is what made us non-flexible in the past. Here, we just pick any server with a decent rating.

So if I happen to be the first one tonight, I'll pick some server I like and you all join me. If @Andy-R or @pctm drop by first, they should post here when joining. Nothing wrong with them picking their own server.

Still, thx for info sleeper. Will of course support the guys.

Please guys, spread the word and participate here, I'm sure this can work out well. Yesterday there were already good races...only 4 cars but hey - we all know by know how much better a clean race with a small grid is vs. a massive-grid-crashfest.

pctm and Andy-R like this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Joining "ac.guitarworld.de - MR AB".

Wanted to join GRC first but it's PW protected.

Andy-R likes this.
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Sorry about that, it is fixed now ;)

LeDude83 likes this.
  9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

upload_2018-5-9_19-37-2.png

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

GRC - Gentlemen's Racing Club
    RSR@BH(GP)

LeDude83, Andy-R and pctm like this.
  11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Lol I'd love to join but it seems like I'm MR B :p

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

GRC - Gentlemen's Racing Club

1970's F1 cars at Watkins Glen Classic Boot

LeDude83, pctm and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

02.png

LeiF likes this.
  14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

GRC - Gentlemen's Racing Club MR-A

On my own in the pits at Laguna Seca :( Choice of Lotus 2-11 GT4 and KTM X-Bow R.

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Dang, too late...
    BTW, why the GT4 and not the standard 211? Multiclass?

Andy-R likes this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

No the opposite reason, for same class :D They should be fairly similar pace at Laguna Seca.

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Is the difference that big on LS? On Nords the standard cars are equal, don’t ask me how much faster the GT4 is there, for I don’t like it, but it should be at least 10 seconds...

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I am just basing it on RSR results so a bit of a gamble. I personally never check Nords times as it is so long. It looks like the KTM is faster in the corners and the Lotus has a bit of extra straight line speed. At slower circuits the KTM is faster. I was hoping Laguna Seca would be in the goldilocks zone.

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

We can check tomorrow, I’m off work at about 19.00 CET

Andy-R likes this.
  20. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I don't know the exact name of the server but it's the one with KMR running GT3 cars at Nordschleife Endurance. Lots of drivers in there...easy to find.

21. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

GRC - Gentlemen's Racing Club (currently MR-AB)

Touring cars lite :p Mazda MX5 Cup & Abarth 500 Assetto Corse at RBR National

LeDude83 likes this.