1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

from Marco FB

"Looking to efforts the team is doing for next milestone made me crying. I couldn’t be more proud to be part of this. Years and moments I will never forget."

Zinny, Thom@s, Dany88 and 16 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Can't wait to see footage from Misano test play. Lucky are the AC fans who live nearby

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

i'll go there for the entire Blancpain weekend, and hopefully i'll try acc.

Can't wait

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I wonder if it will be only AC with a new engine or if they did some improvements you gonna feel when driving. Really looking forward to it!

6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Imho they will improve physics and tyre model.
    Now, with this kind of project, they have the opportunity to push hard and deep to make the best "virtual gt3 cars" in the market, by far.

I mean, only 1 type of car (...about...)
    Only some specific kind of tires.

It's not ac with 170 cars from 500 to ferrari f1, with 60's tires to 2018 f1's tires.

Imho the high number of car into ac was one of its best selling point but at the same time its biggest limit.

7. Lucky Guy :)

I'am waiting your feedback ;)

GRFOCO likes this.
  8. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

are they going to E3 ???

9. Posted by Marco on FB:
    Great weekend at Paul Ricard: lot of friendly fans, journalists and drivers that can’t wait to drive our new game, and the outstanding support by SRO. Wonderful food and weather, it couldn’t be better.

(And if you are lucky enough, you might see Assetto Corsa Competizione before Misano GT Series weekend [​IMG];))

10. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Kunos should create more hype. The movie industry releases trailers before the release of a production, Kunos should do the same.

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I noticed 505 will be there (no surprise I guess). But they have many games of course. Maybe it could be what Marco was referring to? With the "chance to see before Misano". Or, perhaps not E3 but some teaser video they have cooking up.

12. Having a playable demo at E3 would be my guess.

13. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Hype hype hype!!!

14. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

505 Games will be on the PC Gaming Show conference.

So...

My Guess is one in-game trailer on the event.

15. So many questions needing answered from Kunos !!! Why are we still not seeing more info, cars, tracks, content !!! Come on !!

TheBoss likes this.
  16. They always worked like that .... The calm before the storm ;)
    We just have to be patient and for sure we'll be recompensed :)

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Cars and tracks = Blancpain GT3 2018 and 2019 series. 2018 is fairly easy to see 2019 there is no official schedule as yet for tracks and also no entry list so take that as TBC. If it will include any content beyond this I find unlikely but may possibly contain some support series or another SRO series be it GT3 or another class.

McKiernan likes this.
  18. Oh don't get me wrong we are all pretty confident what the cars are but will we see the Jaguar, Honda NSX and Lexus and why have we not seen more screen shots of other things. Patience is key i agree but we have almost 70 guys signed up for a league on this and v hard to start planning without some content knowledge.

19. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

It will be very hard to plan anything for your league on a early access release.......

20. Agreed but we are doing the best we can with the info we have

21. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Early access wont really be league ready I would assume. It wont have all content and likely many features will be wip.

Sure it could be useable to some point but your more likely to be dissapointed then not expecting a solid full league ready experiance on day 1 of EA. ;)

Freddie Seng, Tino66, Serge M and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.