1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Im With you man !!!!!!!!

Scuderia Paul and D.Jankovic like this.
  2. Orne

Orne Alien

3. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

NEVER MIND

4. Orne

Orne Alien

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

6. Orne

Orne Alien

Proper footage, thank you! Engine sounds and tyre scrub noises are glorious!

7. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

While it certainly looks very good (lighting, shaders, contrast, colors), can't say I'm blown away though as a few thing prevent me from totally enjoying this footage.
    - Motion blur makes everything look... blurry
    - Never been a fan of those helmet cams
    - Sounds still need some work in my opinion, that's where I'm waiting for the biggest improvements

I blindly trust Kunos on physics and force feedback and you can bet your *** I'll jump into the EA on day one, just not entierly sold on this particular video. Waiting to see more, hopefully the Spa gameplay on sunset with the AI :)

8. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

I absolutely love the moving safety belt :D

Diogo Ramalho and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Onboard radio, nice.
    Hope sharpness of the capture is not real representation of what the game is going to look like.
    Congrats to the team for making this happen.
    Looking forward to EA release. July, right? ;)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Safety net?

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Sounds are a vast improvement, love the animation details on the buttons and multiple pages of the display. Looks amazing. Only nitpick I have is the shadows creep/some tree LOD popping in places. But possibly the price of having it running smoothly, if it runs on 4K at the E3 booth with other cars, night racing, rain... without dropping under 60 fps, that's pretty impressive. Unless there is like 4-way 1080 Ti stacked to make it happen, but somehow doubt it

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  12. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

I love the animations, hope for animated flags :D. Not fan of moving view, hopefully there is static cam. Hopefully blur can be turned off. Otherwise it looks pretty solid. Can't wait for EA.

13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

14. brisket

brisket Gamer

Looks great, thanks for posting. Kunos and CD Projekt Red are the only two devs that I trust and will purchase EA from. I can't wait for this.

elchshooter, D.Jankovic and 6S.Manu like this.
  15. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

Looks awesome, probably still some tweeking to do, but it's promising. Glad there is also fixed cam.

16. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

A bit of understeer... I see myself out. :eek:

17. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

the lighting on the dry spa race looks really good, and night time looks properly dark and scary :p

the rain spa race looked a tad rough around the edges but its pre alpha so cant really judge it there.
    i do have a question about the rain footage, anyone know if its just one setting of same amout of rain all over the track or is more dynamic with puddles and stuff like in pcars2?

EDIT: the sounds are definitely improved!

brisket likes this.
  18. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are only now reaching the exciting (and complex) part of rain physics development, the E3 demo is very much a static environment in comparison to our objectives for release (and rather focuses on showing off visuals), stay tuned for more in that regard.

19. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

found some monza rain footage :D

LeDude83 likes this.
  20. Loren Thomas

Loren Thomas Gamer

I like what I'm seeing so far - except that the mirrors still just look like backward-facing cameras :confused:. Hoping that's still WIP...