1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.7.5 is there...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pboire, Mar 14, 2014.

1. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

erm... isn't that what you just did ?

Snarffu likes this.
  2. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

In the app for adjusting the seating pos/FOV in car.... what is the new "Save VR" and how is it different from "Save" ?

3. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

To clear things up a bit on the multiplayer rumours and similar things.
    It is planned to have it working for March but March has 30 days. Also, planned doesn't mean it will happen for sure. Problems could get in the way, real life could get in the way (i.e. I was involved in a 4 car pile up last Friday... **** happens). Sometimes unexpected occasions and features get in the way, check the last lines of today's announcement to get a hint... there are NDA's in the middle, but things are much bigger than what that small paragraph shows...

Anyway, we never gave an official statement about multiplayer. We might have said off the record that we would like to do so, but never said we are definitely sure about dates. If you read a journalist interpretation of our words, we can't simply run behind everybody to correct them. And even if we do, we're talking thousands of people not following the news, reading a line here and another there and so on. It's like a broke telephone game, everyone says his own version.

This is an early access, things happen when ready and until now things are happening on a good cadence I think.
    IMHO as a development team, we've been very honest and very straightforward on what we do with AC, and modesty apart, also very willing to share ideas, opinions and feedback everywhere in the internet. Don't know what your interaction experience with other developers are (although I have an idea and I don't blame them), but I think we do pretty well.

I understand some might be disappointed by an update because the content released is not their favorite one. I understand some might be disappointed by an update because the issues they have with the sim are not addressed yet. But I repeat, things are released when they are ready and that is the maximum our small team can do. We still need around 6 hours of sleep a day, but we're working hard to eliminate this wasted time :)

5. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

6. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Racer

Does anyone feel like it's a cheat that there is a top gear world record tire compound on the huayra? When selected the front tires drop. Shouldn't we be able to achieve the world record speed by only tweaking the setup? It just feels like the top gear compound... (I hope thats not a real thing.. I will look stupid)... is only there because it can't be achieved with setup alone? Please correct me if I am wrong. Great update though, love the car.

7. Aristotelis

8. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

You don't need to explain yourself to some of us Aris and we have an idea of how game development works. I think you're doing a great job not only with AC but with interaction from the users. In fact I think you go out of your way to please, but obviously, you can't and never will please everyone.
    Everyone want's a big present every Christmas and some can't hide their disappointment if they get a smaller one that they wanted. You would think it would be something people would grow out of but seemingly not.
    Keep up your amazing work. AC is the cream of the crop.

Snarffu, Martyn, sherpa25 and 6 others like this.
  9. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

Are you one of them forum troll bullies too I wonder? Am thinking you are

@Aristotelis thanks for the insight and am sure everyone here hopes yous are well and no one got seriously hurt

10. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Racer

ok I look like an idiot lol

11. yusupov

yusupov Alien

i see the new track description app but not the gamepad app...any help?

12. Aceking

Aceking Racer

Agree! plus i would like to express my many thanks to your team doing an awesome job and grateful for this early access to be able to experience the enjoyment of every update no matter how small it may be! :)

13. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

What you think is completely irrelevant to me. Are you feeling bullied for some reason ?
    Disagreeing with your opinion hardly counts as trolling. If you can't take someone simply disagreeing with your opinion then maybe you should think twice before having a pop at someone. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
    You can't defend someone for having an opinion and then in the same sentence have a go at someone else for expressing theirs. That's just silly.
    So calm down. Go play AC.

The Moose likes this.
  14. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

Its a heavy truck. :p

What surprises me is that you point the nose whatever you want and the car goes, you don't fight with the front end like any car with more weight in the rear and road legal tires. It's just amazing for a "road" car, unbelievable.

Amazing job Aris!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Aristotelis

Glad you like it :)
    I'm the first to admit, it's not an easy car to understand in a "sim world" where there are no physical forces to help you understand the speeds and accelerations.
    Turbo, ridiculous amount of power, some call it light, but if you think about it, it weights almost 1400kg, same as my old E36 and we think that is a heavy car. Very VERY big with tons of inertia from that big engine at the back and strange aerodynamics that sometimes you just have to "trust".

It needs 2 laps of cuddling to get temps up to proper levels and then it behaves if not overdriven.

16. It is amazing, especially in context of the 458 and MP12.....160+MPH at Magione is insanity.....Great job, glad to hear you weren't injured in your pile-up

17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you Kunos for this upgrade, right on time, we could almost set our clocks by your upgrades, ;), that alone demonstrate the immense respect you have for your users.:cool:
    A great car, better AI, looking forward to another great 2 weeks of discovery and fun with AC before the next one.
    congratulazione! et merci pour le Français. :D

Leemstradamus likes this.
  18. yusupov

yusupov Alien

aris if yr reading, could you point me to the new gamepad app? or anyone else...

19. alex72

alex72 Alien

Man, that Huayra is awesome. :)

20. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

If u cant tell the difference between someone questioning another about personally insulting another on a public forum then ur a fool. U suggested I was doing the same, acting like the bully when its infact u sticking yer nose in trying to justify/ defend it. No one deserves to be attacked or insulted for expressing an opinion.