1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

AFAIK they asked always for name and surname, maybe you have your account already created?

2. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

It was my mistake.

My first name was taken so needed initial.

Guess I didn't read the instructions correctly :oops:

They approved my account.

3. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Great combo Seat Leon @ Paul Richard short.

4. chakko

chakko Alien

To bring this thread to live again: Had some nice races today and yesterday on SRS, especially the GT3 races were a lot of fun. Had some sh***y races in the Seat Leon TCR as well, some really bad driving there from some people. :( (turning into you, when you're right aside them, and dangerous aggressive "i brake 50 metres later than you") Guess i'll stick to GT3. I prefer the format anyway.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I have been doing more GT3 races recently as need to get my eye in for ACC, but I have enjoyed the Alfa GTA more as it is a car I can actually drive :)

Agree about the Leon series, seems that easy to drive cars like that attract lots more dangerous drivers - I have tried to steer clear of that series tbh because just can't have a race without some stupid incidents. Was exactly the same experience for me in the Audi TT Cup series a while ago - imho FWD cars attract this effect for whatever reason. More RWD series pls!

Look forward to the new series announcement - should be today hopefully :D

The F40 series has also been great fun; would love to see that as a daily series to sort the men from the boys :p

Pretend racer, Biner and Guidofoc like this.
  6. chakko

chakko Alien

That, and, the rude drivers always seem to come from a specific region of this world. Won't name and shame now, i did that once in the iR forum (and got a sh***storm from the do-gooders), where i noticed exactly the same, but, it's pretty obvious really. On AC and iR.

7. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New AC series starting June 18th!

We are delighted to announce the official Daniel Juncadella eSports series and MK-Motorsport 40th anniversary series where you can win an ACC copy!!

[​IMG]

8. chakko

chakko Alien

:thumbs up:

Pretend racer likes this.
  9. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Ooooh do I see a Caterham in the daily series list? :D Any word which version it is as there are quite a few?

In fact is there a text list of the cars involved so we can confirm exactly what we are dealing with?

Nice to see Dani Juncadella getting involved, have met him on track a few times and is a nice guy - could be a good ambassador for SRS!

10. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

I see an RSR 3.0 in there...Sim Racing Paddock Series! Been waiting for that beauty to appear. SRP had a brilliant Group C series that just finished up and it was a blast...962C ST on the Mosport track....most fun I have had in a long time. Unfortunately it was on while Europe was sleeping so the grid was a bit light. The RSR is at 01:00GMT... @LeiF...I've been trying to get more GT3 seat time for the same reason as you but I'm not yet fixed on a ride. Been driving Huracan with some success but tried the 488 and really like the handling and power on that car. In the meantime...LeMans is live now!

11. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Car List for the new series from a post in the SRS Forum News thread:

Seat Leon TCR

Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6
    BMW M3 E30 Gr.A 92
    Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II

Porsche GT4 Clubsport

Toyota Supra MKIV Time Attack

Toyota AE86 Tuned

Ferrari 488 GT3

Dallara F317

Lotus 98T

Ginetta G55 SuperCup 2017 LHD
    Ginetta G55 SuperCup 2017 RHD

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0

Corvette C7R

Praga R1

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

Caterham Academy 2017 RHD
    Caterham Academy 2017 LHD

Oreca FLM09

Pretend racer likes this.
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'm pretty sure the Caterham Academy has placeholder physics from the 1700 Supersprint at the moment.

13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah I didn't mention the RSR as it is on at 0200 UK time and that is definitely past my bedtime :)

I have been driving the AMG GT3 and I have got it handling OK now, actually managed a couple of podiums recently in 1h races which I never managed with the Z4 I was driving before. Unfortunately most of the other cars don't suit my driving style - never can get on with McLarens Ferraris and Lambos and without BoP many of the older models are simply not competitive when driven by humans.

14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Hi Henrique

In the RSR forum/download, the Dallara "RSR Formuls3" link is going to v4.0.
    The car's description is v3.1

What version is right?

15. chakko

chakko Alien

SRS really developed greatly... just did a race in the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, which almost 90 people registered to... and, the level of driving, and competition was really not much different to my races in iRacing, which i always considered the best. Nice stuff. :)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  16. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah that was a good one, next time I will try without changing tyres as I think I lost a fair bit of time in the pits.

18. chakko

chakko Alien

Same here lol. :D No idea why changing tires is supposed to take more time than taking 30-35 litres of fuel. Seemed to be in slow motion. Was pointless anyway, as the semi slicks, or whatever the Cayman uses didn't wear at all.

19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah tbh my rear tyres were fine just the fronts had worn quite a bit. Think they are racing slicks as they are called Hard.

chakko likes this.
  20. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Why the "500 assetto corse" races are described FIXED?

In the garage was possible change car setup.
    Damn, i'm entered on a race only with some default-setup training, and to my surprise the setup was open instead...