1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

Absolutely stunning, only downside seems to be the noticeable input lag, don't know, if it's just graphics delay...

2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It’s the 4K TV...

3. hristo1026

hristo1026 Racer

elchshooter likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

6. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

while driving, I did not feel any input lag.

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Well AC itself has significant input lag with V-sync on vs off, many use V-sync always and don't even notice it but those that don't can easily even see it in such videos. Its very easy to see and really anyone can test this in a few seconds, its an issue with basic v-sync in every single title as it delays frames by design but eliminates screen tearing which happens without v-sync but can be also eliminated with a special sync monitor like G-sync and freesync.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The comment was: It's a monitor not a TV.

9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Aris sighting @ 4:01-4:44:D
    Marco@ 6:08:D

10. Friday I was present with Fulvio and I fully confirm what was good said.
    Graphically it looks like AC, but it took only a turn to understand that it is no longer AC, but AC ++. Someone said it's harder, someone easier, I say it's more realistic.
    I want to emphasize the great control of the machine in the most delicate moments, FFB improved a lot.
    AI is also much improved.
    Great Stefano and company.

Ischemica, trucidatio, GRFOCO and 3 others like this.
  11. tow

tow Racer

Just want to ask, ACC will never ever have Nordschleife track right?

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Unless they introduce it in 2019 Blancpain event... dont think so.

Edit: They do have Nurburgring Gp version

13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Never ever is a long time frame to predict....
    No one has an answer to that question, likely not even the Kunos guys

15. tow

tow Racer

I can't find any history of Blancpain series got race event on Nordschleife track before. Feel sad can't see this beauty track on UE4 engine, that is my favorite track all the time.

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think with AC before Early access if someone asked if there would ever be a scanned Nords and multiple official Porsches then many would have said never.

Where ACC will go during EA and then post release to us is completly unknown beyond blancpain. SRO does run the intercontinental series and as the Nords 24hrs is probably the 2nd biggest gt endurance race in the world its not entirely impossible SRO could add this race. A VLN expansion pack I think would be highly popular if ACC was to have future expansions beyond blancpain gt3.

Loeki, grandepunto, Ischemica and 4 others like this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Tbh. I have long thought that the N24 should be part of the Intercontinental GT Challenge. It's not much different from Bathurst with multiple classes, just bigger. And some Blancpain teams already race in the N24 too. Run the race as always but have the IGTC entries in SP9 also score independently for their championship.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. Serge M

Serge M Alien

As far as I understand ACC’s mission is to set up a solid foundation for future projects, being a control series and control tyres helps infinitely with this. Once the foundation is solid it will be built on, this could be DLC’s or whole new games, no one knows that yet though I’d say.

My guesses/assumptions only...

Loeki, D.Jankovic and Epistolarius like this.
  19. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

dermonty likes this.
  20. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

well, just wait the ea and see who is right...

Just for info, i've run the 2 demos on wet another 2+2 times this morning. Over 40 mins only today.
    To be fair, there are also other fantastic details that they will try to put in the game (about track and rain) but i don't want say nothing about this.

You don't must bealieve to me, i'm always in this forum from 4 years now. If i've said fake things maybe it's time for me to hide and go away, i just know what i've tried, what i've see from the other guys, and what i've heard from Stefano and Aris.

Let's see, acc is almost a reality for all us.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    tow, trucidatio, D.Jankovic and 5 others like this.