1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Something to worry about whenever it’s actually RELEASED and not a work in progress EARLY ACCESS build. I suspect RELEASE is at least 6 months away if not more

2. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Ohh you're using words now and not dots, good for you.

"Plenty of races where you see barely any spectators on broadcast."
    I can pull figures for each and every event it seems you have only rhetoric, tell me, as you say plenty are empty,where and what events are empty?
    MotoGP great attendance (3 million tickets across the year, average 150,000 per race). DTM great attendance. V8 SuperCars great attendance 200,000 per event, Indycar all pull decent crowd numbers and all report growth year to year.
    I actually can't remember the last time a major motosport event was televised that had poor attendance but it must be happening because you said there's plenty.

3. tow

tow Racer

The demo rolling start are to short and no safety car. Hope the EA version have full track warm up and safety car.

4. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

5. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

The safety car makes little sense in a game without visual damage, there will be no parts on the track and any car is retired with esc + box

6. Rudski

Rudski Alien

That's interesting, I'd never thought about the safety car. I don't think anyone has but is there a sim that includes safety cars?

7. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

rf2

tow likes this.
  8. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Righto, thx for the reply. I should one day fire that title up.

9. tow

tow Racer

Misano ACC demo event no direct recording video from PC, no new info from dev make me a little bit disappointed. Kunos please do something.

Micii1 likes this.
  10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  11. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

12. tow

tow Racer

acc.png

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  13. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

14. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Automobilista has also safety car and FCY.

Would think there will be some damage in later ACC build. Dries Vanthoor rams the AI very hard in beginning of his test video, not even AC style dent textures. I hope there is, it's part of endurance racing and there should be at least some visual representation of it to see if your opponents were in collision (like damaged aero, so you know they lost downforce), hopefully a bit more than AC has and similar degree Automobilista has. In AMS it's just few very simple pre-determined parts + wheels that can come off, but they already add that physical looking impact effect, when debris and parts fly in collision.

Also hope that we can

- Start our hotlaps from the pits too with ignition, manual pit limiter etc. if player selects so
    - Drive full lap back to pits after race (AI slow speed and passive)
    - Longer rolling start/formation lap, not shortened
    - No speed limiter for rolling start, passing on formation lap = penalized
    - Manual pit limiter and penalty for speeding on pitlane

All of this is in Automobilista and hopefully in ACC too. (Enable/disable in options for the time consuming ones, so if someone doesn't care about this immersion and wants to cut to the chase quick, he can opt to do so)

15. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Nascar 2003 :)

16. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I am certain they "do something", all the time, 10 hours per day, six days per week.

Anything less would be OUTRAGING. :D

Ischemica likes this.
  17. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Give these guys a break, I bet they work their a**es off. Patience is a virtue.

18. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Wreckfest EA release was 4 years ago and just went to final release a couple of days ago ;) But we know that Italians work harder then the Finnish :p:D

After Misano we will see ACC maybe sooner then we expect --> Evidence: not really. Just had a good dream and saw a hint on internetz:

ACC have a good week.png

Is this a hint or just a well intentioned message.

Grtz
    Sherlock

19. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

hope it's released soon, be pretty pointless relasing a game after the official seasons ends or right at the end

BrainsBush likes this.
  20. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Release is in 2019, according to this: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...-linde-test-drives-assetto-corsa-competizione

Wasn't difficult to deduct that though, Kunos have said it will be not only 2018 season content but 2019 too. Early access starts this summer, but there's long way to release from that. Of course would be fun to play 2018 season while it's happening, but somehow doubt that all tracks of this season will be even in the game, before it ends

Btw, studio behind Wreckfest was in financial trouble (filed for bankruptcy by their creditor, debts they couldn't pay) which I believe froze the development, until they signed a deal with THQ Nordic. Finns overall have pretty good work ethic :p (Nothing says that more of course than a Finn typing messages on AC forum during work hours)

Whitestar and BrainsBush like this.