1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Competizione "Hi-res" Logo Needed!!!!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mitch09, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

Does anyone have, or is their any chance of creating a high-res AC Competizione logo (as used in the banner at the top of the page).

The standard version (whilst fine at a smaller res) doesn't quite work at anything bigger then the thumbnail size it currently is, but also it becomes terribly pixelated when needing to change the colour to work better with backrounds even at this thumbnail size. (The colour change I suggets of is ONLY changing the white text to a darker grey - edit/add)

I'm sure there are communities who would like to use the ACC logo to promote their league and events.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.4 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jun 7, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione small update out now Jun 1, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.3 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions denuncias assetto corsa competizione ps5 May 25, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, physic mesh missing part May 6, 2023

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

No its way too small and low-res when im making 1920x1080 spalsh screen for YouTube content ect.

The colour change I do is is only the WHITE text to a dark grey and vice-versa. The red text remains that red. No other changes to the logo at all.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Try using the waifu2x upscaling tool.
    https://gyazo.com/bd08a2c138106d37e0f27bff92322ef5

waifu2x upscaling is your friend.

http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

Dookie likes this.
  6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

It takes 5 minutes to redraw it in Photoshop or Illustrator. The main font is myriad and the other looks like blair.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, I have no idea why you need such a large logo for a Youtube video cover/thumbnail that almost nobody sees in full resolution. But yeah, if you really desperately need it the best solution would be to just redraw it yourself.

8. zelimper

zelimper Staff Member

martcerv likes this.
  9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

10. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

I wasnt wanting a "why do you want it" reponses, what I could find was low res and pixedated AF, and I dont have a tonne of knowledge of software to re-render things, hence the post asking the question!

I used the one at the top of the page and PREVIOUSLY, it too was pixelated. But to those who posted and inboxed me what I was looking for, im thankful. Cheers.

Mod can close thread.

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Well that image I added is a 5000x1579 png file that @zelimper linked to. All you needed to do is click on it and dl image. ;)

Mitch09 likes this.
  12. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

Yeah got my hands on it, thanks. Looks a tonne better! Andf no, im not using it a 5000x1579, but its a far better quality logo overall and that was my main want.

Appreciate the help fellas.

martcerv likes this.