1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

We know you have questions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC_CM505, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruz_Andre

Cruz_Andre Rookie

Somehow, i was thinking kind of a closed beta test before the early access, without spending $$$.

But early access is good enough.

Thanks for answering.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. In the interview with Kunos, it was indicated that we could try ACC in June or in the summer?

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

They said it would first be shown in June (original plan was at the Misano Blancpain event but it was now already shown at E3) and will enter Early Access in Summer.

Rafael Jimenez likes this.
  4. Speed RacerX

Speed RacerX Gamer

Edit:
    sorry wrong thread.

I do want to know what Hz the Physics are at through.

5. Psit

Psit Alien

Over 9 thousand!

liakjim and mms like this.
  6. liakjim

liakjim Alien

[​IMG]

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Psit likes this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Hopefully June/July and not Summer as we only just got into Winter. :eek:

Rafael Jimenez likes this.
  8. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

BTW June is summer...

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If I look out of the window...not so much.
    :D

10. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Yes, but only if you edit the assettocorsa.ini file to increase "Simulation Value" above default. :rolleyes:

11. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

In AC you have basic setup which is safe/stable most of time...Will there be more setups for ACC, maybe basic, something for qualy/race? It's really hard for us, who don't know or don't want to spend time on making setups to be competitive in race. Because number of cars and tracks will be very limited and probably Aris will test everything for million times, you could include more setups, not just basic. Any thoughts?

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  12. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Kunos, are there any plans to attend gamescom this year? Because if yes I have to get a ticket! :D

13. chakko

chakko Alien

TBH, the most important stuff, like tyre pressures, wings, gearing, or brake balance is relatively easy to figure out for the different tracks, so, even setup newbies (like me) can have a relatively competetive setup, especially in the GT3's, which are not THAT sophisticated, setup wise. I don't know how much mechanical grip you can wring out with the rest of the setup options.

Even IF Kunos provided some more setups, it's very questionable whether they can provide fit-all setups, which are drivable for everyone. For example, the Gregger Huttu setups in GPL were completely undrivable for me. Many of the more alien driver setups are. Also tried some for the Formula Mazda, and Formula Renault in iR, and never found them very good.

mms likes this.
  14. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

New Rseat RS1 in place...check
    New 21:9 34” G-Sync 3440x1440 ultra wides....check
    6 weeks off soon...check
    Brazil just won...check :D
    ACC early acess....not check o_O

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

On half of this spinning ball that is true. ;)
    [​IMG]

16. I don't know whether it has been mentioned or not, but once the game is in the multiplayer-phase, it'd be cool if the LEDs in the windscreen would show the current driver's name and not be "locked" to the official (Blancpain) driver's names.

alex bonner, chksix and ShredatorFIN like this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'm guessing it's going to work like that anyway, since (from what Kunos have said so far, if I'm not mistaken) it's planned that you can make your own driver, team, livery...

18. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

Finally :cool:
    0378C403-2AB9-42CE-A57E-61A718449EEC.png

19. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Mhhh, where I left my magnifier glasses :confused::D

hristo1026 likes this.
  20. Here you go:
    [​IMG]