1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Asia?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AlecAC, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Will Blancpain GT Series Asia be added later on as a DLC? Suzuka, Fuji Speedway, etc? I'm going to make a run-on sentence here; I know nothing is confirmed and Kunos hasn't said anything about it, I also know that most likely there isn't any plans right now, but I would like to hear from Kunos that this is at least a possibility, so is this a flying goat or is Blancpain GT Series Asia remotely reasonable as a DLC in the future? Thank you! In case you're wondering, I'm tired of using periods.....

LChaves and djtopa like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge acc blancpain asia Jul 8, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions introduction to the Blancpain GT Series - rules and participants Jul 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain 2019 BoP? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain Licensing Implication Dec 31, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain ends sponsoring in 2020 Oct 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT world challenge America DLC is a MUST Sep 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain regulation, where do I find them? Sep 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions DLC BlancPain GT 2019 - World Challenge America Sep 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain V British GT championships Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is ACC a 1 time project for Blancpain Jun 26, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Blancpain Series Event by ESR-RACE.ORG Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver stint timer not timing stint according to Blancpain rules Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OSRWcom League 15y in simracing - Blancpain GT World Endurance and Porsche 991.2 GT3 Cup Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain rules Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Blancpain real size grids endurance Jun 2, 2019

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nobody knows, if it was in the plans and they felt like announcing it they would have. No announcement means simply they have no plans to do so, getting an official answer to such threads is therefore highly unlikely.

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Really?
    The game has not even come out, and already someone is talking about dlc?

5. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Because Fuji is awesome and Suzuka blows your mind.

Btw the Asia series is both GT3 and GT4.

Stepy and AlecAC like this.
  6. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

In RD interview they said DLC might happen, if the game sells well. GT4 and Blancpain Asia could be possible since they are under SRO license Kunos holds.

But, a little too early for DLC requests, when even base game won't be out until Q1 2019. And if AC1 is any indicator, development of base game and base content doesn't end into 1.0. DLC is so far away, it's not even small dot in the horizon. We don't even know how the base game will end up being. Even developers don't know. So how could they know about DLC

7. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Announcements have nothing to do with what's in their head. Announcements are agreed upon with the company, but the thoughts of developers and management come long before.

I'm not asking anyone to know anything, I don't expect anyone to at this point, but when Kunos says a DLC might happen in the future, I'd like to know that the DLC that might happen might be Blancpain Asia.

LChaves likes this.
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Well I can guarantee you 100% that if there is DLC, it might be Blancpain Asia. And you will now when they announce it.

LeDude83, AlecAC, sissydriver and 3 others like this.
  9. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

I think Blancpain Asia wont be too hard to implement, they would require the GT4 cars which is only BMW, Mercedes, Mclaren and Porsche (According to their website) and 6 tracks.

AlecAC likes this.
  10. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

You forgot race queens :eek:

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  11. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Race queens?

12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Race queens?

13. wut

Saying there might be SRO branded Flying Pigs DLC would be about as true of a statement.

14. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

I would love to hear these exact words coming from Kunos is all, but thank you, this is all I wanted to hear.
    Indeed, I just hope the 6 tracks make it into ACC one day because:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

It is mostly rewording what I said, he guaranteed 100% if there is a dlc, then it may be Blancpain Asia and it will be confirmed if announced officialy. So really said nothing beyond the no info we have so far even though it satisfied you more. :D

Gevatter likes this.
  16. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I'm all for it.

17. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

It satisfies me in the sense that you guys don't think I'm crazy.

18. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Theoretically, everything included in the SRO licence is possible.

19. The new GT2 cars would make much more sense for a future DLC, but anything SRO is (theoretically) possible.

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Well you know how it is...and Marco mentioned couple of the times what we asked (community) we got it . So if we have a lot of people wanting it... there is a chance :)

LChaves likes this.
  21. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I guess the problem with Blancplain Asia (from Kunos standpoint) is that it's tough marketing, no new cars, just tracks.

To us hardcores, it's great, we get Suzuka that's all that matters, to the Playstation guy(no offence meant) it will sound like a skinpack + "x" new tracks.