1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rycil

rycil Simracer

Hopefully it is 2"17, otherwise I won't never buy ACC :D
    But yeah it would be good to see those laps in video capture. Let's hope that the replays are still in the PC.

2. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Oh yeah thats what I meant! lol 2:17

3. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I believe it's the Sparco F-10 A.

But maybe a better option would be to get this TURN R8 Barebones 2018 wheel. Not only is it cheaper, bigger (295 mm) and comes with pre-drilled holes for push-buttons, rotary encoders and wheel adapters – it also very closely resembles the wheel of the Huracan GT3 (scroll down to see the wheel).

So it could be used as a sort of "generic" GT3 wheel for pretending to race both the Huracan GT3 and the Audi R8. :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    bgil66 likes this.
  4. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Thank you sir! I kind of wish that they put the specs and gear they used with links from the competition to do some research. Maybe they did but I can't find it.

5. Turk

Turk Alien

The price is relatively reasonable for a hand made wheel like that, even considering you need to buy the universal adaptor.

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

7. Psit

Psit Alien

Watching the Nvidia show they put out, i can now understand that dont try to accelerate full raytraced graphics and just went for raytraced shadows and reflections in combination to traditional rasterized graphics, looks nice anyway but i thought they were going for the complete package (at 5fps... :p).

Also, what the fxxk nvidia, stop trying to wow people with Raytracing performance differences to Pascal and show some performance gains in traditional graphics.

Edit: Sh*t, wrong thread :D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

first 1:10sec of the vid showing off rigs runing on 2080ti
    4:18 he is back on rigs (talks about snow? lol HIRE ME Devs i will showcase the game :D )
    6:40 Huge crash + replay (no body damage from what i saw)
    9:50 some dude does not respec the rig or the car :( hahah
    27:10 FOG
    28:40ish WET track (and you can notice a lot of RTX effects on puddles)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    chksix, Ischemica, mESCx and 3 others like this.
  9. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

FYI, the build you see running on the rigs is the same what we had at the Spa 24H, no ray tracing, just good old UE4 screen-space reflections.

10. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Is the build staying the same for the simracing expo, or we getting more bells and RTX whistles? :)

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

2080ti :confused: Geez, hope it's not really required for great (max graphics, 60 fps) triple screen experience. Kind of imagined a 1080 or 1080ti would be sufficient. Perhaps the screens are higher refresh rate/resolution or something? Of course NVidia wants to show their latest stuff

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

This again. Again... they are of course using the best hardware they have to show it off, which in this case at and around a nvidia presentation happens to be the latest card from Nvidia... doesn't mean it requires that hardware to run well. And hardware requirements aren't final, probably not until the release next year.

Patrik and Alistair McKinley like this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Just gonna leave this here it is HQ picture...since i cant edit my post from yesterday.

mESCx likes this.
  14. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Track limits penalty :p

15. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

[​IMG]

This had appeared on Steam page. Nice dirt textures

16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Edit: Hmm, I ninja'd @D. Jankovic but no reason to have same screen twice, so editing this

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    trucidatio and mESCx like this.
  17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]
    Nurbergring GP From Marco`s post and i belive this is new one never seen? :D

18. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Definitely new screen. And I think we haven't seen this track before, or perhaps somewhere in the background of cars but this is first one easily recognizable. Looks awesome, really sharp textures

19. LightNMagic

LightNMagic Racer

New pics out on steam page

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer