1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Price Please!?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by go.neil, Aug 4, 2018.

1. go.neil

go.neil Gamer

I hope the devs just disclose the price already. I mean, it's not like it's gonna be the price of a GPU. But my steam wallet is getting thin, with all the sales on steam, I need to keep at least some amount that's enough for this. C'mon, give us the price already. Better yet, make pre-order available so I can buy it now and don't worry spending the rest on some other stuff.

Jebus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions probable price sales during the Christmas holidays on consoles ? Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech price increase Oct 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reason for Season Pass differences when same price? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC price WITH a season pass... Nov 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting When will the devs fix the GT4 DLC price on Argentina? Aug 7, 2020
    Chit Chat Room If your interested in FH4 but dont want to pay ridiculous prices Aug 21, 2018
    Suggestions DLC Prices too high Apr 23, 2018
    Chit Chat Room GPU prices... is this going to kill PC gaming? Feb 1, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift price drop (US, Canada, other places?) Mar 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Tripl3 pack price? Aug 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Price of dream pack 2? Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room About fanatec prices Jun 11, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Best price-performance wheel? Mar 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Sim-racing and the quality/price of the various peripheral's Aug 31, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Long Term, and the prices policy Jun 20, 2014

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

€159.-

Wild guess

luchian likes this.
  4. ...wild wild guess for sure :eek:

5. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

I'd recon 30€ first public beta, 50€ full price. Kunos' DLCs were too cheap imo and it's a wierd thing to say as a consumer, but if ACC and subsequent DLCs cost more than AC's, Kunos can hire more staff or rent dedicated servers which generally means more stuff faster.

6. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Stop buying junk games even when on sale and save money for real deal.
    Guilty myself, had bunch of stuff in my library I've played for a few hours just to never get back.

My guess that full game will be around $70, with early access discount about 15-20%.
    For a title with such high replay value it's nothing.

ladose and sissydriver like this.
  7. myimac

myimac Alien

Price will go all the way up to 9000

trucidatio likes this.
  8. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

39,99€

D.Jankovic likes this.
  9. McKiernan

McKiernan Rookie

10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Priceless

11. chakko

chakko Alien

Sounds about right to me.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. Perfection

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. ozzyneil

ozzyneil Gamer

some dude said this. "It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When
    you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay
    too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you
    bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The
    common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a
    lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well
    to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will
    have enough to pay for something better."

14. euphoreon

euphoreon Rookie

Not many are going to buy an early access game at that price for one car and one track... even a few of each is stretching it. The original AC was much less and had more content even, and then lots of free content after that.

40e is almost what F1 2018 costs, that has 21 tracks, 20 classic cars etc

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    nate likes this.
  15. Good. It is better for Kunos if people wait until it is fully released (and fully priced) to buy it.

16. euphoreon

euphoreon Rookie

Not imo. 40e for early access and then MORE expensive than that at launch? That's excessive for me. Maybe 25-30e for EA and 40e at launch seems right.

Personally I hope ACC is just the base and they can build on it with different series and DLC.

17. I expect it to be $30-$40 for Early Access and $50-$60 at full release like most every other AAA title. Any less than that will be a nice surprise.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  18. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

IMO it will be cheap at any price considering the level of the sim.

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  19. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I'm expecting Codies F1 and pCars 2 type of full release pricing. They have every right at least.. big license and top notch graphics. Early Access will be cheaper as they confirmed

20. dajdosta

dajdosta Racer

And there are games that have even more track and cars for similar amount of money.
    We should find the game that has most track and cars per EUR and play that because it it the best game.

LeDude83, ShredatorFIN and chksix like this.