1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Asia?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AlecAC, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

GT3 cars yes just new skins, but it could be the introduction to GT4. There are 4 GT4 cars in Blancpain Asia, McLaren, Porsche, Merc and BMW GT4. Plus new tracks. Then they could move onto British GT where there are a few more GT4 cars like Audi and Toyota etc.

2. chakko

chakko Alien

Sure. I'm already waiting for ACC 2. :p

But, seriously, it's the Zeitgeist. Look at the smarpthone market. As soon as one of the new flagship models by Samsung or Apple is out, people are already waiting for the next model, and leaks will already be published. Nutty times.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. LilBirdBrick

LilBirdBrick Rookie

Why stop at British GT, they could also add Pirelli World Challenge and get all the American tracks. And also I would love to see all the Intercontinental challenge races added too eventually.

4. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

Well they can never stop but it's very far in the future, depends how long they want to support the game, they can add Super Trofeo and Porsche cup as well.
    Pirelli world challenge is licence by project cars 2 but not sure how long it is for or what year etc, I wouldn't expect every American track though, PC2 is the official game of Indy car and a lot of the tracks they race at are not included.

5. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

The road map is the official statement we received. Find it impossible to get another confirmation or another different road map since this is the company focus and goal going into Q1 19’. Maybe by mid 2019, we should start raising our questions.

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  6. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Did you really think I wouldn't notice that you're mocking me?

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I know the game is still 4 weeks from being released and we know very little about it (apart from what has been shown) but I would most definitely be in favor of both an Asian expansion and GT4 in the future.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    djtopa likes this.
  8. chakko

chakko Alien

Well, you gotta admit that you had it coming a bit. Why not at least wait unti the final release of ACC is out, before proposing DLC's? How are Kunos supposed to know now anyway, if, and which DLC's are coming?

You won't even know which cars and tracks are in the final release.

9. gornar

gornar Gamer

i think it's better for Kunos European GT4 Championship

10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I wish they do make it, but if we are to expect them to licence quite a few new circuits, laserscan them and model them into the game, including Suzuka, that's been known to be one of the most expensive circuits to licence, as well as the entire GT4 class, which also races on Blancpain Asia, I would expect it to cost pretty much as much as a new game.