1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dedicated Server for ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by gui78, Jun 7, 2018.

1. gui78

gui78 Gamer

Is there already something confirmed? I couldnt find anything about it.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server shows up in Lobby without ping value and cannot be accessed Jan 11, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Ubuntu not working Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated server cant set driver info "black background" Sep 24, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server Launch Problems (TCP socket error detected 10054) Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated home server acc does not connect to tcp any more Jun 17, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC Dedicated Server GUI has been updated to version 1.4.3.0 Apr 19, 2023
    General modding discussion AC2 dedicated server API for competition systems Apr 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Dedicated server configuration gportal Feb 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to use the ACC Dedicated Server app for the PS5/PS4? Dec 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Dedicated server not found Oct 8, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server can't register to lobby Jul 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server 10053 socket error Apr 28, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Install AC Dedicated Server via SteamCMD on clean Windows server Oct 26, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Run AC Dedicated Server and Race in AC Too? Sep 7, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues AC Dedicated Server not Showing Up in Lobby Jun 15, 2021

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Very little is confirmed, first public display will be this weekend of the current pre alpha build. I would be very surprised if dedicated servers were not an option as its the best method for leagues especially. Some patience and more info will come plus there will be a considerable length of time in early access before it goes to full v1.0 retail.

4. Mascalzone

Mascalzone Racer

August 24th, still nothing.

I'm starting to smell something not pleasant at all...

5. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Where info off display?

6. What kind of info are you guys looking for exactly?

ACC will have dedicated server exactly like AC did.

If you smell something funny perhaps it's time you ladies get a nice shower.

7. Mascalzone

Mascalzone Racer

Exactly what you wrote here, thanks. It was the smell like of burnt tyres, nothing that goes away with a shower ;)

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Will we be having abillity to host our own servers unofficial ones so just for example hosting server for couple of my buddies and me and practice laps and driving widouth dedicated server?

9. magzire

magzire Alien

The biggest question will ACC have wheel support

10. mms

mms Alien

I don't think so, what you saw in all these videos around the net are fake news

/s

magzire likes this.
  11. Gijs007

Gijs007 Gamer

Could you tell us if the dedicated servers are planned for:

Release 3: Nov. 14th 2018 or Release 5 Jan. 16th 2019?
    According to the roadmap both releases will introduce multiplayer functionality. But it's not clear when the dedicated servers will be implemented.

2nd question:
    You state the ACC dedicated servers will be exactly like AC servers. Does this mean we will see similar configuration files and support for tools such as Stracker, Kiss My Rank, etc?

3rd question:
    Will the ACC dedicated server make use of the resource intensive Unreal dedicated server software, or are you writing your own lightweight dedicated server software?