1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Price Please!?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by go.neil, Aug 4, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

So new trick most new game devs also do is launch the game on 10% discount to get game visible on a lot of places on steam. Just saying :D

[​IMG]

2. RS10

RS10 Simracer

I guess Kunos or rather Digital Bros.' marketing people are deliberating how far they can push the pricing (upwards ofc), trying to find the fine line between giving enough people the incentive to play early access (which is essentially being a beta tester) and not pushing people away with a high price whilst still not giving the product away too cheaply.

The same marketing peeps will have an idea of the potential market for the game, estimated sale numbers etc etc ... question is whether they'll go with a low-ish price to appeal to more people who might give it a try or if it'll cost a premium (at first) because they expect lower sales - usually a racing series specific game is rather a niche product (apart from F1 ofc) but being in the nvidia presentations might have helped to bring more attention to it (marketing peeps know the metrics)

Lots of questions ... we'll know more soon

(for real since release is in 9 days)

chakko and D.Jankovic like this.
  3. Ducati

Ducati Rookie

$31 USD in my steam wallet currently.
    I may be close.

4. Psit

Psit Alien

34,99$
    29,99€

For early access.

5. chakko

chakko Alien

Is that a guess, or has it been stated somewhere?

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I guess it's free since we haven't heard and it's so close:p

7. chakko

chakko Alien

Yeah... it should also run on every computer, no matter the specs, because no minimum requirements have been posted yet. :p

8. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

9. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Well the Homepage says 24,99€ (Release 1), 34,99€ (Release 3) and 44,99€ (Release 5)...

10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Huh, who would have thought to look there... lol

chakko likes this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

12. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

[​IMG]

mESCx, magzire and chakko like this.
  13. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I was ready to spend around 35€, i'm very surprised that the first release will be 24.99€.

Super happy :D

14. chakko

chakko Alien

O wow. Well, that's a no-brainer then. *draws purse*

mms likes this.
  15. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

@ Everyone at Kunos:

[​IMG]

Freddie Seng, liakjim, mESCx and 2 others like this.
  16. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I love you too Kunos! September 12th can't come any sooner! Now I can pick up 2 perhaps even 3 copies for me and my friends (gift) at the same price of a full game! Let's just hope Denuvo doesn't ruin the show!

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  17. magzire

magzire Alien

Can I be your friend

18. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Thx for the nice price and the detailed roadmap :)

sissydriver and BrainsBush like this.
  19. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

It would be nice to also know what is the long term plan for Assetto Corsa Competizione.
    Will it be updated for many years as Assetto Corsa or will Kunos work on a new game after the summer 2019 update?

20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

25€ is a steal, Kunos get a PayPal Button!

sissydriver likes this.