1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Price Please!?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by go.neil, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

After summer 2019 update they could do Assetto Corsa Legend :D

mms likes this.
  2. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

grazie amici miei

We Dutchies like 'bargains' and €25 is in my humble opinion a very low price point to be part of this ACC EA journey from day one!

sissydriver and LeDude83 like this.
  3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Very surprised about the low initial price. Very fair and transparent way of pricing it. Never felt like ripped off by Kunos, rest of gaming industry take notes

sissydriver and Carla like this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Rating system: Track competence, consistency, car control.

I didn't expected this from the 1st build. Wow,
    Hype is even more high now.

LeDude83 and Minolin like this.
  5. thurlesdrunk

thurlesdrunk Rookie

So if we purchase ACC on the 12th for 25 euro we receive all later updates after for free? No other purchases required for the complete game later?

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yup

trucidatio, mms, Gevatter and 10 others like this.
  7. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

obviously

thurlesdrunk likes this.
  8. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

What's WOW about a consistency rating, or any rating for that matter?
    For me that's a little bit like the magic mirror, that tells me in the morning, that I'm not a ladies man, every morning, again and again.
    I don't need some clever algorithm to confirm that I suck, I already know that, leave me allone, I want to live in my bubble, undisturbed.
    Is it too much to ask to be not confronted with reality while playing a computer game?

:D

9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Despite the irony, that's a very serious concern, and please come back and leave your feedback after you tried it for a while.
    Obviously it is not the purpose to make you feel bad, actually the opposite.

Poloman, mms, After_Midnight and 5 others like this.
  10. Carla

Carla Rookie

LUV U GUYS!

thurlesdrunk likes this.
  11. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Do not be concerned. This is all part of the „Trust in Kunos“-Campaign. If you (your rating system) say we suck at driving, we suck!! :) Sure again some irony here, but nevertheless I think most of us (if not all) just can‘t wait to finally have an official rating system in AC regardless of possible flaws in the early stages! :)

12. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

The fact that the rating system, even if in a simply form, is present from the early stage.
    And this means that all what is related to that, isn't just a "number/letter that show your ability" like obviously was the MR in ac, but this time the rating is feature (not even a feature. More a like a complex system) totally related to the whole acc project.

And looking to what will arrive in future builds, it seems that this time kunos will push hard in this side, maybe as strong as the physics side of the sim.

AND

Said this, noone until now know had deep the evaluation and the system will work.
    So even a simply "car control" or "consistency" feature can hide to us a bigger data collection or whatever useful to teach / improve / learn the gamer's styles.
    Or, in the other hand, perhaps it will be just a simply useless features that nobody will care... who know?

Knowing Minolin (as user, here on the forum) and his work on ac, yes, i'm very hyped about all comes from a rating system implementend into the sim from the beginning.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Minolin likes this.
  13. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Saving one euro per day :D

matz_AUT likes this.
  14. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

You savings plan wont work for 12th of September early access release. You have to up the ante!

15. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

It will work for VR release ;)

mms and Micii1 like this.
  16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I already kind of know, that I want an option to race (offline), without being rated. Simply because it's a popular get-together in my apartment, just to have friends over to race. They are gamers but not sim racers, with gaming PCs but not wheels. But they like it enough so we can have a good time, casually competing each other. Everyone will be interested to give ACC a go, simply due to the graphics alone

Maybe option to sign in as "Guest", which can't be used online and won't get rated

Mr.Mugel and mms like this.
  17. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Not to derail this thread, but this I would also be interested in:
    Will ACC allow us to have several profiles for multiple users?

18. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

i think that "multiple ACC profiles" collides with the gamer's profile on Steam.

I mean, i'm grfoco on steam.
    But i don't think is possible to be grfoco on steam and or grfoco / xXdriverXx / robert0 / racer82 / wathever in acc at the same time.
    (just talking online side)

Correct me if i'm wrong

matz_AUT likes this.
  19. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Price for EA is more than descent.
    Real money would go on hardware....

20. chakko

chakko Alien

Sounds great. :)