1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Nvidia Game ready driver

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Brownninja97, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Ducati

Ducati Rookie

Okay reading some conflicting things here, fairly new to PC should I not have installed GeForce or this driver?
    My rig is minimal G4560/GTX 1050ti

2. magzire

magzire Alien

Should always update from https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Of course choosing your right card in the pull down menus

3. magzire

magzire Alien

Oh yeah seems the drivers are the same for titan all the way to 600 series.

4. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

Well recently i purchased F1 2018 (i know, i know...) and innitially a played it without the "Game Ready drivers" for F1 2018, after the update the game benchmarked 3 fps higher on average(i'm on a 1070 btw) and hiccups that it had seen gone, so there is a gain... but most people won't notice it without a benchmark or with Vsync on.

Keep in mind that i'm on 1070, a lot of people suspect that when you aren't on the latest series these Game Ready Drivers are useless.

5. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

I doubt you will have fun in ACC online.
    Your CPU doesnt match the minimum of system requirements which is I5 4460 or an really slow FX8150, but 8core.
    Offline with hotlapping is your way only :(
    GPU wise its okay.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Done a driver swap before the game is even out lol.

Psit, Loeki and pankykapus like this.
  7. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Ok.

Eero likes this.
  8. Ducati

Ducati Rookie

It'll be fine, PC2 minimal requirements were i7 3.5. My rig ran that online mid settings 100fps.

Don't underestimate that little 3.5 GHz dual core processor it does surprisingly well on all games.

LRM and Deatroy like this.
  9. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

I could not see any reference to ACC in the release notes for those drivers.
    What am I missing ?

10. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

rd.king likes this.
  11. JetPistol

JetPistol Rookie

Was there any feedback from the devs about SLI?

12. Goodvibe13

Goodvibe13 Gamer

Is it recommended to install the new drivers if using an old gen (1080&VR)?

13. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

Curious to know what a old gen 10 series looks like :D

And the answer is yes. U will not be able to play in VR until the next month when they release the VR port.

Deatroy and Goodvibe13 like this.
  14. chakko

chakko Alien

It's always recommendable to use the newest driver.

Goodvibe13 likes this.
  15. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

As expected, AMD will not be ready in time, next week at the earliest...

16. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

In 7 days you can buy RTX cards, so its kinda old then.
    Nearly 2,5 years old 1080 if he bought it early.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk