1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CONTEST: Most hours played...

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Who has the most hours played? Post yours below.

Here at the shop, ACC is almost always on. This is my main account, I think it has the most hours played:

[UPDATE:GETTING CLOSE TO 100HRS!]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione - Hotlap contest is live from Spa! Jul 27, 2018
    News and Announcements Sparco Contest - Automotoretrò & Automotoracing di Torino Jan 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 Review and GIVEAWAY contest by SimRacingGirl (PS4 XBOX PC) Jul 28, 2017
    Screens & Videos Car render challenge contest 2016 Dec 7, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Timetrial/Hotlap Contest Sep 1, 2016
    Screens & Videos Screenshot / Render Contest - MP4/4 Aug 25, 2016
    3D car models Livery contest (discussion only) Feb 16, 2015
    3D car models Contest - gumball style skins Dec 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Cms nordschleife hotlap contest and decide our next fun series!!! Jul 27, 2014
    Liveries LIVERY CONTEST DONE: 2008 Rahal/Letterman/Lannigan pre-season BMW GT2 Apr 15, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes AC Hotlapping Contest/Compare Feb 23, 2013
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Lobby is offline since 9 hours ago. Any insights? Oct 29, 2023
    Screens & Videos 1971 Watkins Glen 6 Hours Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer CP wrong region for hours Sep 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 15 minutes stints @Spa 24 hours endurance?? Apr 29, 2022

3. If you can't do a stint with times consistently within 1/10th of a second, you're doing yourself a dis-service.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2018
  4. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

[​IMG]

5. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

7 hours trying all kind of ways to improve
    So far im stuck

NWG.Slum likes this.
  6. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

What times?

7. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

1:58s avg in hotlap 57.8 pb

In Practice high 1:59s avg

NWG.Slum likes this.
  8. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Yeah that's where I'm personally stuck at, with a temporary Sim setup and a bunch of bad settings, same baseline tune that I started with (slammed on nuts with Max aero/max tcs), NO HOSTG CAR CRAP OR HUD STUFF, and bad bad BAD, DISPLAY setups.

Can't wait til I wrap up IRL projects, and end of IndyCar (I do some stuff for Honda IndyCar Program, via Honda R & D).

Then I can focus on ACC and such, finally.

Update to 60+ hours anyone got more than that? Not you devs haha!

BEsnake likes this.
  9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

18 Hrs here.
    1h of that could be brake time :)

But doing all kind of stuff in game...races,hotlaps,takeing photos. This is just the start :D

NWG.Slum likes this.
  10. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I was going to post my ac time but then i noticed it was for acc and holy f****g s**t 60 hours for acc alone? I bow to you mr. :D

NWG.Slum likes this.
  11. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Half of our time is probably Nvidia Ansel shenanigans lol.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Here at the shop we have MULTIPLE Stan accounts with over 2000 hrs on AC. We all love or AC Touge Runs and Didn'tDr Mods lol

13. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Nice.
    I have 11 hours in so far.

I even only have 91 hours in AC.
    But I have 367 hours in F1 2016. 400 hours in F1 2017 and 127 hours in F1 2018. Of which the last 600 hours is assists free racing.
    So over the past few years I'm close to 1000 hours of racing.

NWG.Slum likes this.
  14. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

You honestly probably have more F1 time than I do. I do have a CRAP TON of time in IndyCars though haha.

15. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

UPDATE:

66 HOURS STRONG haha anyone else over the 50Hour club?

[​IMG]

16. KRoman47

KRoman47 Racer

Yeah 11 hours here - done some races and hotlap settings doing times about 1:57 after warm up (1:56 personal best). And it's only beginning. But some say ACC has no content and is way too expensive and refund it - lunatics.

NWG.Slum likes this.
  17. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

FREAKING ABSOLUTE NUTTERS. Imagine in a few months. Imagine in a few YEARS. Imagine all the super awesome and xool stuff we'll be doing in UE4, with VR, and DD Wheels, Etc. Man, this is truly the birth of the Racing Sim Golden Age.

18. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

[​IMG]

Anyone else getting close to 100 HOURS?

19. JKI

JKI Gamer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just 1322 hours more and I beat my old AC record :cool:

NWG.Slum likes this.
  20. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

HAHA Danke für das Lachen Freund!

Man, that is a lot of time in AC, how many mods you have? I bet you have a lot.

21. JKI

JKI Gamer

Well, I bought AC back in 2013 and tested a lot with mods. My goal was always to replicate a 24h Nürburgring. And year for year it got better. (Both screenshots are taken in AC and not in ACC). The first screenshot is from 2014 and the second is from 2018 :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And yes I know, ACC features only the Blancpain Series. But I think I will have anyway a lot of fun at Spa doing 24h races, so it shouldn't be that difficult to have played over a 1000 ACC in the next years... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.