1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Red Bull Ring Replaces Zolder for 2019

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Stig 2, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Stig 2

Stig 2 Gamer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring low performance Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring Ideal Line Bug Jan 30, 2024
    ACC User Interface Red Bull Ring - real world lap record from Formula 1 Jan 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Red Bull Ring PitEntry state not set correctly Jan 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant earn track medals at Red Bull Ring Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I am missing Red Bull Ring and more KS related content Mar 6, 2022
    Screens & Videos F1 Setup & Hotlap: Red Bull Ring - 1:04.237 - RSS Formula Hybrid Jul 1, 2021
    Screens & Videos The fastest car mod on Assetto Corsa: RedBull X2010 Jan 24, 2021
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 GT2 @redbull ring advice wanted Oct 3, 2020
    ACC General Discussions No Red Bull Ring? Oct 23, 2018
    Screens & Videos Hotlap :: Audi R18 e-tron quattro @ Red Bull Ring GP Apr 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos Red Bull X2010 |||TRIBUTE||| Nov 3, 2017
    Screens & Videos CORE Racing GT3 2017 Broadcast:: R4 @ Red Bull Ring Jun 26, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI Tatuus FA01 Turn1 Red Bull Ring too much crashing Jun 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Red Bull owner Mateschitz to start his own news portal May 15, 2017

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Known and already confirmed by devs it will be in the game :)

Ischemica, Coanda and Fremen_78 like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

But we still get Zolder since it's in the 2018 calender, right?

Stig 2 likes this.
  5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

No, it will be perished from the face of the earth.

Micii1, Ischemica, magzire and 14 others like this.
  6. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Well, they can't really claim to replicate the 2018 season if they suddenly remove one of the tracks. :)

7. Skybird

Skybird Alien

We must campaign for Paul Ricard in Blancpain 2019 being replaced with the Nordschleife, too - then we maybe would get it in the game, too! :D Since it was said that Lunos' license is for 2018 and 2019.

Paratus, flyingpig, Turk and 2 others like this.
  8. Stig 2

Stig 2 Gamer

Yes and we get season 2019 as a free update ( cool with more tracks)

Schnipp likes this.
  9. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

#rantmode ON
    What a burden, first I had to find love for GT3 cars, and now I need to engage with the RedBull ring again.
    If only T2 and T3 were not such pesky, slow, micky mouse, off camber, useless jokes of a corner
    #rantmode OFF

P.S: Being Austrian, I reserve the right for me to rant about the RedBull Ring, specially if you know that there was the magnificent Österreichring in its place before it;)

Freddie Seng and flyingpig like this.
  10. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Happy to hear that as Red Bull Ring is one of my favorite tracks for running GT 3 cars on them. Zolder is one too, although i find it a bit 'small' for GT 3, more suited for GT 4. But anyways, very nice to have both in the game, one for the 2018 season, the other 2019.

11. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Does this mean that the Red Bull Ring (track) is confirmed to be included in the free 2019 update?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  12. grimdanfango

grimdanfango Racer

This could be a cunning new tactic for expanding the game - just convince them to change the whole real-world series over to new tracks!

I vote for Donnington Park... I'd really love an official, laser-scanned version of that for AC/ACC :p

Glad to have the Red Bull Ring anyway... it's also one of my favourites.

Kopiller likes this.
  13. pons

pons Simracer

yes

14. Turk

Turk Alien

I want to sign your petition.

15. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I know it's not laser scanned, but have you tried the 2018 version yet?

/SPAM

16. grimdanfango

grimdanfango Racer

I haven't actually played in a while... what is "the 2018 version"? A mod? I know someone spent a good chunk of time making a mod between 2014 and 2016... reminds me, I really should try it out :)

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Just curious. Will Kunos add variations of tracks such as RBR Natianal? I think the game really needs them considering there are only 10 tracks in the Blancepain.

18. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I am almost certain that the tracks will offer only the variation that is driven by the Blancpain GT Series. It is the official game of that series, so it will have only what the series in real life has.

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

hmm... Lunos?

reminds me... dunno... must have to do with magic. come on hagrid. step outta the way. wanna do some hot laps....;););)

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yea I'm almost certain of that too. Just feel it would be a good idea for online or career mode ( not Blancpain championship mide).

21. plaid

plaid Alien

Hm Zolder is one of the few tracks included I like... Would hope Catalunya or NürGP get kicked off the calendar. Wouldn't mind if the tracks would vanish, so they will never return in a game.

Anyway, RBRing is somewhat decent.