1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Post your Playlist/Favorite Racing Song, Albums

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

I'll start.

Right now it's obviously all about my boy Em, he is KILLING it with Kamikaze, and this new KILLSHOT:

JOYNER LUCAS IS THE NEXT RAP GOD:

FALL IS PRETTY GOOD:

But sometimes I just need a little Back in Black:

And other times I just need a little Fast and Furious Music:

RIP MY DUDE, PAUL WALKER 1973 – 2013

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is it enough to post here? Jul 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Post 1.0.9.4 Update Glitches Jun 28, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Trying to post Apr 4, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Flex Post sorry but it feels good. CPU upgrade. Dec 22, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Does posting here give me privileges Dec 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I have to post before it lets me download Dec 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room You have insufficient privileges to post here Nov 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 Display post V1.8 Oct 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Info for add Post Race Penalties Sep 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.1 patch Sep 30, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Is a post here sufficient to get the privilege to file a request for support? Jul 8, 2022

3. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Just did a couple hours of hot laps and testing and tuning while listening to this:

What about you guys? Come on, what is on your playlist bros?

4. J4yR3yn0ld5

J4yR3yn0ld5 Rookie

I’m too busy enjoying all the sounds from ACC to spoil it with music.

NWG.Slum likes this.
  5. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

People in facebook must have stopped visiting your profile :D

6. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

True that the sounds on freaking AWESOME. Can't wait a year or two until we start getting JDM, Euro, Street Cars, Track Cars, Proto's, IndyCars, etc in UNREAL ENGINE 4 and with KS sound team, the best sound team out there. I honestly would be very impressed with the audio design if this was a 112 man team, LET ALONE A 12 MAN TEAM!? That is just nuts. KS is kicking ***.

Don't do facecrack or any of that social medias, well my intern does handle our Shop Page, and we do have a pretty big following and such. My intern does most of my posting on here as well, I just dictate. It is good to be the boss, and yeah I do have the best job in the World haha.

Oh, I do have a fanpage but I don't run it my manager (frat bro of mine) runs it.

--- EDITED TO ADD THIS BANGER FROM DIPLO AND FRIENDS ---

mantasisg likes this.
  7. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

The engine sound !

NWG.Slum and D.Jankovic like this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

music from
    Hans Zimmer
    Two Steps from Hell
    Ivan Torrent
    and than just search for Epic Music and play some long ones :D

But usually when i drive no music at all

NWG.Slum likes this.
  9. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Can't go wrong with those :)

I actually just did a session while listening to this delicate, yet poignant OST from Hans Zimmer and it was a great run:

I am really into this OST right now though, and throw it on while racing in ACC, or IRL, or just driving around town:

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. Vel

Vel Simracer

NWG.Slum likes this.
  11. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Can never, ever go wrong with The Boss's Racin in the Street. But I'll be honest Thunder Road is probably my fave, no matter how played out it might be. I had the single on a tape back when I was growing up and so it has a special place in my heart.

Currently we have GNR "Welcome to the Jungle" on in the shop and it makes me want to stop what I am doing (important paid work) and go hop in the sim, get some laps in hehe think I might!

Vel likes this.
  12. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

If you don't Super Eurobeat we can't be friends

NWG.Slum likes this.
  13. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Bro this is me IRL !

LOL actually I am not sure if that is the beat I think it is because I have no sound right now doing something else, but here is me IRL #2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.