1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

tried to save, same as michael, works.o_O

Ischemica and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  2. pons

pons Simracer

These things happen over night, thanks to our beautiful brain and enough sleep ;)
    You can find some nice articles and videos about it.
    You can do a simple test and I think it went something like this:
    Draw a perfect circle in a painting software with a tool.
    Now try to follow that circle painting with your mouse using your left hand (when you are right-handed)
    Retry this alot before going to bed and save the picture.
    Repeat this the next morning and compare both pictures.

3. dgeesio

dgeesio Rookie

yes obviously some can save but the same goes the other way. its obviously a bug of somekind. just because others can save doesnt mean its not happening. i love the game so its not a negative thing. i rate assetto as the best physics wise of all car games. its just infruriating when you want to play it but cant do to a issue.

4. When something (in this case the ability to save) isn't broken for everybody then it usually means that there is something else (external from the game) going on. (possibly no admin rights in windows or something similar). You should probably open a thread in the appropriate sub section and upload your logs.

Ischemica and mms like this.
  5. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I’ve noticed your profile doesn’t say “AC licenses” with the red banner. Might that have something to do with it? There are some online functions like performance scores so perhaps there is a steam authenticity check?

6. mms

mms Alien

Good point, and in any case if people want support the first thing they should do is to associate steam ID to their account...

EDIT: @dgeesio, there's already a thread in the support section, someone posted a solution here:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/no-save.51286/#post-991927

You might need to associate your steam ID to your account in order to access that thread...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  7. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I don’t want to point fingers, but I bought ACC last week but have been out of town and not played it. But it still shows I’m ACC licensed. So I’ll just assume they are a rum guzzler... it’s how we immediately pegged AC pirates before.

8. It might have nothing to do with the saving issues thou.. Because I also have some troubles.

9. Update v0.1.2 is live:
    - fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears
    - Hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits
    - Hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed
    - fixed Hotstint timing issue
    - fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections
    - using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards
    - small adjustments to nurburgring track limits
    - minor tweaks for audio voices usage

Thug, DaveS78, mESCx and 7 others like this.
  10. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Where is Stefano?

Only guy that seems to be heavily active on ACC forums is Aris.

Did Stefano take step back in online presence or

Marco have

new security installed

[​IMG]

11. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

i'm sure Stefano is working a lt and evading all the possible toxic consecuences of reading the forums :p

12. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

This list is some versions aback (~4.17), but it's 98% valid, maybe later i will generate a new one (if you have UE4 installed you can generate it in editor under "Help->Console Variable") :)

Not very happy with it, if you use gamepad you are penalized from start (i will never achieve a 1:52:xxx lap, not even with stability control at 100%).

A solution would be detect if you did it with gamepad or steering wheel o_O

boskapongen likes this.
  13. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

Many people will never achieve 1'52'xx

Ischemica likes this.
  14. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

He is developing AC under russian alias. :rolleyes:

15. Saturn5

Saturn5 Rookie

There is something wrong with my forum account. I've mentioned this but, no response. It could be that I will not be able to play this game properly in multiplayer as my steam account will not link. Perhaps this is Kunos' way of giving me the finger?

16. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

just bought the game, downloading now :p

17. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

Yes, that's exactly it. Your problem is so game breaking I cannot understand why Kunos hasn't dropped everything and messaged you ASAP :rolleyes:

18. Saturn5

Saturn5 Rookie

It was a question. Do you have an answer?

19. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

Yes. Be patient.

20. Saturn5

Saturn5 Rookie

Ok, just so I understand: I cannot connect to my steam account, my avatar does not show ACC licensed, I am reading that in order for a player to play multiplayer they will need their steam account linked. You advise that I be patient. If I do that, it will at some point start working, my steam account will be linked, I will be able to play multiplayer without issues. Is that correct?