1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Screenshot thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by ZioYuri78, Sep 12, 2018.

1. phil

phil Alien

@Anthonyl , thank you for your reply.
    I´ve installed RESHADE but i don´t have this on my side:

The ACC root instalation is : xx:\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione

It looks that RESHADE is well installed:

001.PNG

And when i run ACC nothing show up that RESHADE is running.

Any ideas?

2. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

That is the wrong place to install it.. I did the same thing..you need to install it here:-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64

3. phil

phil Alien

So ACC need also to be installed in C:

Because my root ATM is : F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64

4. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

No..just install Reshade there...

phil likes this.
  5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Where ever your exe is.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

phil likes this.
  6. phil

phil Alien

It is ...But reshade doesn´t start with ACC ;)

7. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

I thing if you start the game up in a practice session once in the car then hit F2 it starts. I think from memory.

phil likes this.
  8. phil

phil Alien

Unfortunetly F2 (in my case) show the help MENU in game...
    Last question: Is reshade work on big resolution (triple screen 5760x1080) ?

9. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Default reshade key is Shift+F2, but you should see it loading when you start ACC - Do you really point the reshade installer to "AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe" ?
    Do not know about reshade and triple screens, made a quick google on it - Found this (very) old post not sure if this have changed since then....
    https://reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1678-will-reshade-work-with-multi-monitor

Hope it works out for you!

phil likes this.
  10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

phil likes this.
  11. Thaar

Thaar Rookie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  12. phil

phil Alien

13. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

14. le Bluem

le Bluem Racer

hihi
    ue4game.jpg

mms likes this.
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

16. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

17. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

@D.Jankovic WOW ! Those zoomed out are damn good ones !

I'd like to express my opinion about that rain fall looks really bad in zoom-in cam, it should get blurred out. But in zoomed out screen it looks great, true precipitation, awesome screens.

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Game shines at night+rain+lights :D Love it

Alexandr66, bgil66, Martin79 and 3 others like this.
  19. noddy

noddy Alien

20. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

May you are gonna cause a nasty accident if you keep driving into the pit's the wrong way.;););):D:D:D

D.Jankovic likes this.