1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

So lets make this tread discusions only.

So we keep the screenshots and videos thread screenshots and videos so it is clear and up to the point. Only that content.

So if anybody have any questions about some screenshots or videos you can press quote on that post come here and post your questions comments.

Hopefully moderator can when they have time derail the treads here :) thank you

phil likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Official Screenshots & Videos Mar 7, 2018
    Screens & Videos ECGadget's Videos/Screenshots - Next Up: Hypercar Showdown Mar 19, 2017
    Screens & Videos Rsr vln championship videos & screenshots Apr 19, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Screenshots - DOF sliders not working [Resolved by restoring engine.ini] Dec 5, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Cannot start my own dedicated server. (WITH SCREENSHOTS) May 16, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Dashcam screenshots Sep 4, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos triple monitor and screenshots Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Screenshots Jul 7, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Screenshots Jul 4, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Question: Can I use your screenshots as thumbnails to my YT channel? Apr 10, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Screenshots Beginners' Guide Dec 25, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Searching nice Screenshots of Cars and Tracks for a Wiki Oct 17, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Screenshots in VR Oct 12, 2019
    Screens & Videos How do you take screenshots like that? Aug 9, 2019
    Screens & Videos How to the Best Screenshots? Nov 22, 2018

3. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Hardcore Simmer

How can I use Free cam or photo mode in ACC ?(AC pesss f5)

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Not available yet

CaptainSlow, Tino66 and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Moved your post here as it better discuss things outside the screenshot thread.

Can`t say I get this? I can change the DOF and follow car works, the car leaves the camera on the ground. But moving that camera around seems impossible?

phil likes this.
  6. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

This morning i started and closed the game only to take these screens (i read about the MMB on Steam HUB and had to verify) but i still have to play around with it :)

Tino66 likes this.
  7. littleP

littleP Rookie

I'm hoping in the future we can disable the rain shooting down on replays, or at least it gets improved, it's very basic at the moment and looks like some kind of generic overlay.

I would hope we can turn it off as it kind of spoils the incredible view!

mms likes this.
  8. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Hardcore Simmer

I wish I could turn the vignetting option on/off when I take the screen shot next update
    Now replay cam is too dark I feel

9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

@AC Support can this tread be moved to the Screenshots and video section so people can notice this tread and stop chatting in the screenshot or video treads? Tnx

10. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Gents,

How do you get different camera angles please?
    My controls (shift+, Ctrl+ etc) don't work.

11. mms

mms Alien

It works for me, but reeeeeaaaaallyyyy slow, like you have to keep them pressed for a minute to move just a bit :)

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

In the replay only camera angles i know about is F1 for your car camera and F3 for the TV cameras(2 versions F3 pressed multiple times)

13. phil

phil Alien

14. phil

phil Alien

So i will continue in this section.

So to install RESHADE i´ve used this root folder: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64 and select the "AC2-Win64-Shipping.EXE" and it works...

Tino66 and mms like this.
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Yea rain up close looks a bit weird but not that much tbh. Does not bother me atm... maybe like you said if they blur it will leave better effect. but we will see.

16. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

It is a bit silly. :D as seen in screenshots, yellow lines in pits needs some extra polies not to go under tarmac.

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

No tires were harmed during :D :D photo shooting session :)

paulieGTR likes this.
  18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Spotted the same in the race :D this is 2nd bounce tho..first one is even bigger but hard to take screenshot of.

rycil likes this.
  19. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Yeah it looks awesome seeing the tyre flex that much.

20. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I still can't take proper screenshots. Windows 8.1 (Alt+ Printscreen won't work) , F12 won't either :
    In documents /acc I don't have anything called 'screens' like I do in documents/ac....

:rolleyes:

Cheers
    Robin

21. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Isn't it F8 in replay mode?