1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

2. Phoenix Racing

Phoenix Racing Simracer

A beautiful and concise preview video of LA Canyons 0.8 by Chris Haye.

Download LA Canyons 0.8 tomorrow on Race Department.

3. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

THL and tjc like this.
  4. Digiprost

Digiprost Racer

5. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

Could this be the end of Codemasters ?

paul_wev likes this.
  6. thunder72fr

thunder72fr Hardcore Simmer

7. Balazs Toldi

Balazs Toldi Gamer

Hyp-R Zone | Cooler Masters Kupa | Nordschleife | Balazs Toldi OnBoard

8. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Not sure if ripped or not. The model may be bought from a shop.

9. Its from AssettoDrive, of course its a rip. Hell they rip Kunos models too.

Their little tagline is utterly hilarious and fittingly describes exactly what they don't do

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Alistair McKinley and paul_wev like this.
  10. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Oh i know all about assettodrive, assetto garage, sim dream, assetto car mods and i've never ever bought (or will buy) a mod from them. This was for free and i'm still holding out hope for this model to be bought from a shop instead of a forza rip (which is literally the only place where they could rip this from)

Still, if it is a rip, or a suspected rip, mods can take it down and apply a ban on me. I can't edit my post now.

11. Lol interesting theory - Fully aware that said 'modding group' sells known rips. But thinks that the one time they perhaps 'acquire' the model legally, they give it out for free... :rolleyes:

If it was legit they'd say so.

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  12. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

How to get to the UFO crash-site in the fantastic LA Canyons track.
    Don't watch it, if you want to find it yourself! ;)

paul_wev likes this.
  13. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

14. APC900

APC900 Simracer

Testing hsv-010gt at Feldbergring Wet

15. le Bluem

le Bluem Racer

Nordschleife at night

kelnor34 likes this.
  16. hiboudev

hiboudev Rookie

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Guidofoc and kelnor34 like this.
  17. hiboudev

hiboudev Rookie

I had to upload the video again, previous one had a wrong AC exposure and was too dark. :( At the same time I added a few free-cam takes. :)

kelnor34 likes this.
  18. Digiprost

Digiprost Racer

19. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Nordschleife in the rain! ;)

20. thunder72fr

thunder72fr Hardcore Simmer