1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. pons

pons Simracer

Wasn't Gallardo GT3 made by Reiter and Huracan GT3 by Lambo?

domidomi likes this.
  2. Gallardo is the old gen of Lambo, before the introduction of Huracan in 2015. GRT uses Gallardo in 2014 because Huracan only come to life in 2015

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  3. pons

pons Simracer

I know, but I am talking about the GT3 version. Like Corvette GT3 is from Callaway. When I remember correct the Huracan was the first Factory based Lambo GT3. The lambos before, Gt1 & GT3 were made by Reiter.

4. In parts Gallardo was conceived together by Lamborghini and Reiter not only Reiter, but you're correct in your affirmation.

5. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I don't think so by choice, its more M sport used this year as testing in proper competition before more teams start to receive the new version, I don't expect to see the old Bentley being used next year.

Similar to the new Nissan GTR Evo as well, GT Sport team uses the new and old side by side this year, think there is a team in Super GT and a team in Blancpain Asia as well.

6. Phoenix Racing Asia uses the new gen of Bentley, about Gallardo i believe that it is by Reiter's option to use the same, since other teams use Hucaran together with GRT

7. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Hasnt that only been recently though? Dont remember seeing it at all in first few races in Blancpain Asia, infact I only saw it in the last race in Shanghai.

8. exact, customers choose which car to use, and when they intend to start using, not the manufacturer of the same, teams choose the cars as they please, as well as the Strakka that last year used McLaren and this was Mercedes

Echo_29 likes this.
  9. I guess it's cheaper for them to repair their own car...Considering it spends most of it's time in the barrier or a gravel trap! :D

10. Probably it is that, or maybe keep a Gallardo legacy since they participated in the development of the same

Interchangeable likes this.
  11. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

they used a few different liveries over the season:
    Sprint Cup (Round 1, Zolder)
    [​IMG]
    Sprint Cup(Round 2+3, Brands Hatch and Misano)
    [​IMG]
    Sprint Cup (second car, only participated at brands Hatch)
    [​IMG]

Endurance Cup:
    [​IMG]

12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Wonder what steering wheel we will get with the old Bentley, they have used a few

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Probably the one in the third picture. This is the most recent wheel.
    The round steering wheel in the first picture was used when the Continental GT3 was first introduced in 2014.
    With the beginning of the 2015 racing season the steering wheel was changed to the one in picture two, before the wheel changed in another update (2016 or 2017) to the one in picture 3.

Freddie Seng, Echo_29 and boskapongen like this.
  14. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

That makes sense, the Bentley in Raceroom, Rf2 and PC2 has the old round wheel, the updated wheel is also used for the new 2018 Bentley so they only need to model 1 steering wheel.

15. tow

tow Racer

Can Kunos show some Bentley video before release?

16. I dont think so

17. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Only 7 more days and every sim racing Youtube channel will be full of Bentley!

18. I just didn't understand why quoted my post kkkk, after all it was not me who asked the question, I just answered the questioner who did not think Kunos will show something before the release kkk

Echo_29 likes this.
  19. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

1 more day till we get to drive this beast! :D Wonder what time the update will happen tomorrow?

20. Maybe same release time of build 1

D.Jankovic likes this.