1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

YouTube Channel "GTWorld" is filing copyright notices for ACC videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Serta Farenz, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

If by that you mean me: THANK YOU

for calling me young, I haven't heard that in years!

;-)

2. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Ohh they very much have something to do with it, it's the official YouTube channel of the Blancpain GT Series. :D

3. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Several of my videos have copyright claims, but I can't see from who. How can you find out where the claim comes from?

4. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

Sure, I hope it's ok and not against any rules of the forum: Assetto Corsa Competizione Review

The message was a standard copyright claim from YT stating the images on the timeframe between 5:32 and 6:02 (if memory serves) were copyright of GTWorld.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    mantasisg likes this.
  5. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

Go to the "Creator Studio" of your channel. The claims are under the menu "Video Manager". Click there an you get to a page with the claims. Click on the claim. You'll get to a page that tells you which part of the video is being claimed, why it's being claimed and by whom. It also gives you the opportuninty to contest the claim, should you think it is not correct.

Alternatively, on the Video Manager page where all your videos are shown, any that have a claim will show it beneath the statistics of that video. You can click on the sentence stating the claim and you should get to the same page I mentioned above.

HTH

6. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Whoever is send those copyright claims is terribly wrong. I'm going to guess it's someone new or very mistaken because it's not possible to think that video was RL footage, no bloody way in the world could you confuse it for their footage.
    You deleted the original notice?

7. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

I had to use some tweaks, but here it is:

Details
    content
    • Visual content
    • 5:32 - 6:02
    claimant
    • Base79 Sports (Base79/3)
    • Channel: GTWorld
    policy
    • Dispute in progress. Claimant response by Nov 1, 2018
    Was that what you were after?

8. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Thx.
    I just checked, but apparently all the copyright claims have disappeared.

All my videos were exclusively in-game cockpit view of hotlaps and hotstints.

9. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

I'm happy to hear that.

10. My first intented target was Alistair (YT buddy of mine) but if it makes you so freaking happy I'll welcome you too my second young padawan :)

Greets After_Midnight

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  11. Rudski

Rudski Alien

The channel is official but from the looks of it Base79 might be a scam of some sort, but it's hard to tell with a couple of google searches. They are either a very large content company or a scam. I would assume all you have to say is it's from ACC and tell em to bugger off politely.

mms likes this.
  12. mms

mms Alien

Wow, id does look like a scam, here's a video about it:

DD_Friar and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  13. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

Oops, the plot thickens. So contest, contest, contest any claim by these ... not nice people.

Thanks for finding that out!

14. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

Well, wadda ya know?

I woke up this morning and the copyright claim was gone.

Of course (It's YT we're talking about) neither a comment nor (much less) an apology.

And we'll never know if GTworld had anything to do with that.

Thanks all who commented and found things out!

Freddie Seng, Nahkamarakatti and mms like this.
  15. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Always dispute these false copyright accusations or else you give them free money from your videos. Good you got it sorted out!

16. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

These gangsters are still at it :rolleyes: However, their website is offline now.

17. Its a plot!!!

18. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Yeah, a plot to get my pennies from heaven.
    [​IMG]

chksix and Salvatore Amato like this.
  19. :eek:

20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I believe in many cases it might just be the Youtube's automated algorithm, algorithm that has many flaws.

My onboard from Bathurst in ACC got flagged by some V8 Supercars channel, for example.

The simulation level is simply too high. ;)

Attached Files: