1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Blog Assetto Corsa Competizione - Another great journey is about to begin!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Heheh, have to admit I did the same thing.

GRFOCO likes this.
  2. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I'll be reading your comparisons with great interest then, whilst the combo will still seem fresh to me :D

Whoosiergirl and Whitestar like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Been practicing for a while (races,hotlaps etc.)

Atrax and c.j like this.
  4. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I've done a little recently online but other than track knowledge I'm not sure how transferable any other knowledge will be so I haven't overdone it.

5. AnnieC

AnnieC Gamer

I originally wanted to wait for the first release with VR but seeing all these great posts from the devs detailing the hard work that went into the development, I feel they deserve to be supported, so as soon as I'm home I will buy ACC.

eXo, Ace Pumpkin and cpcdem like this.
  6. eXo

eXo Racer

And here we go again, another nice job by kunos. Acc seems good even at this early stage. (I feel almost the same fun with lotus at magione years ago. :p)

(about performance i'm on highest
    settings with my old pc. Impressive. :eek:)

7. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

When will that be? I just bought the initial release but I am very anxious to run it with VR. Guess I'm spoiled!

8. mms

mms Alien

Oct. 10th

9. dawg

dawg Racer

I'm very curious about the BMW. :)

bgil66 and Minolin like this.
  10. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Well this first taste is fantastic, when you keep feeling the urge and you're drawn back to a game that only features 1 car and 1 track (a demo basically), you know it's a very immersive experience.

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Just because there was a discussion about FFB and FFB rate etc. before(!) EA release …
    wanted to state that I think the FFB is very very good and on par with AC, I don't see the lower freq as an issue. :)
    (Edit: that is with SimuCUBE/Lenze and Recon filter on 1, meaning a bit of smoothening of the FFB signal.)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Sir Simon and mms like this.
  12. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Very much liking what I've seen, felt and especially heard so far. Big thanks and congrats to Kunos for the release and special thanks to the soundguy, you made it!

Ace Pumpkin and mms like this.
  13. baboon

baboon Alien

I did a short walk through the simracingexpo area yesterday, there was only this small combined Fanatec/ACC area or did I miss something?

14. artesina

artesina Rookie

Hi
    There is a way to transfer setup files from ac to ac competition ?
    Thx

15. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

Yes, go to ACC files pick them all up, press ctrl+C, then go to AC folder and press ctrl+V. Hope this helps :)

Edit... sorry I have to relearn how to read. lol

I really don't think so, perhaps you could partially replicate the setup manually. But just to certain degree.

16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Gamer

I don't see an official feature request thread anywhere, so I will add my two small ones here:

1) AC/ACC doesn't seem to be able to automatically switch to or allow shifter types as you switch cars. If you are driving an h-pattern shifted car and then want to drive a paddle-shifted sequential, you have to enter the controller menu to make the switch. See AMS for a good implementation of this that meas you never have to enter the controller menu once you have done the intial set-up of each shifter type.

2) Every sim except AC/ACC allows for the use of the Fanatec wheel-mounted joystick to be used for the "look" function (in cockpit). Now that we have UE, please add a more free-form look function that can go in any direction and be controlled by an analog joystick or control rather than a digital one-press one-setting button.

Thanks!!

Looking forward to all the important ACC advancements that are coming.

Mod: feel fee to move this if there is a feature-request thread I overlooked.

17. Tberg

Tberg Alien

1) AC works exactly like you want. ACC does not, as there's no cars with H-shifter.

2) You can asign mouselook with various software as a workaround for now.

Neilski, LeiF, Jebus and 1 other person like this.
  18. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

I use the joystick on my fanatec wheel for look left/right

19. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Gamer

Without using any special software? Mine won't accept anything other than a button, unless there has been a very recent update.

20. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

No special software default setup csl elite wb& csl elite p1