1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Update 0.2 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Sep 23, 2018.

1. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Mouse steering? are you using the Steam Controller gyro or similar???

2. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Lambo on Nürburgring because i want to see if i can spot technical differences to Build 1.
    Then boat sailing on Misano

3. Ælleden

Ælleden Gamer

What time is the new build coming live ???? I can't find anything anywhere

4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

6pm central european standard time (cest)

5. wusel

wusel Rookie

Hi guys,

does one remember the exact time? :)

6. Arlo

Arlo Racer

Lambo on the the ring. Can't wait to try it on the Rift.

pimpi84 likes this.
  7. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Most likely 17:00 UTC

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Bentley at the freshly modded in Nords track. :eek::D

Did I make you look for it, sorry : ),

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

10. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

OT: Just a little nitpick: CEST stands for Central European Summer Time. CET is the standard time. :)

th3o likes this.
  11. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

what no
    i use plain and simple the mouse as steering, as i do on AC, is the best second option after the wheel since MS have the same precision

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There is some rather fine print at the bottom of that post. :p

13. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

After buying ACC a month ago, i had to point out that i can not drive without a VR-Headset.
    Driving on a single Monitor was nearly impossible for me. I didnt hit one Breakingpoint.
    After 30 Minutes i gave up.
    So I'm waiting for today's release as if sitting on hot coals.
    Give it to me KUNOS i want to drive!!!!!
    First the Lambo on Nürburgring and then the Bentley
    Yes Baby that will be great
    I am as excited as a little child at Christmas

14. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

After reading the new update post

lambo/nurburgring and learn what the new AI is all about

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Damn, thought that was part of the signature and didn't read it.

Whitestar likes this.
  16. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

17. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Downloading :eek:

Restart your Steam!

18. Alex2

Alex2 Gamer

GB?

19. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer