1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox servers dead?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Babbzy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Babbzy

Babbzy Rookie

Just got this game on xbox deals for me & a friend but can't play together, no servers?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox servers and best laps issues Jun 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CP Servers XBOX Nov 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    Bug reports Xbox One Assetto Corsa: No servers found... Mar 16, 2020
    XBox One Discussions No Xbox One ACC Servers in UK Dec 31, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Xbox no servers found Jun 28, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Online Servers - RESOLVED Oct 2, 2017
    Console Lounge No servers found xbox one May 13, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023

3. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

After install of the game, you need to do a hard re-boot of the console , I mean unplug the power cord from the console wait 30-secomds then power back on. the restart the game you will see all the servers

4. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Doesnt work! The online mode is off. I bought the game a few days ago...

5. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

I reseted the console keeping the games. This worked, but a few days after, it doesnt work. Im tired for reseting console once again...

6. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

Sonec888, how many times do you have to reset the console? is it every time you play the game ?

7. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Once it was after uptadin the console. Now after installin new games. Its so weird and Im tired about it. In 2019 happenin these issues. There are more posts about dead servers on AC.

8. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

Sonec888, what region are you in, EU? or are you in the USA I am in the US California my user name in Xbox is ( catnip2015 ), It may be just the server is constantly down but that not likely to happen all the time does this only happen with ACC, I wonder

9. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Im in EU, from Spain. I read italian and british users with online issues a while ago. I guess its workin better in USA

10. SF73

SF73 Gamer

Nothing works for me. I've reset, re-installed, set back to default. Nothing works. Just started playing after a year or so off the game. I still enjoy offline races but would like to try the online.

11. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

SF73, I wonder if this is an ISP issue (Internet Service Provider) or maybe you have to choose a different port setting on the Xbox console under (network/Advanced setting/Alternate port selection/automatic) you can enter a port number but you have to call the provider.

12. SF73

SF73 Gamer

Really strange hbc865. I actually have it loaded on another Xbox in the kitchen it is an Xbox one forza edition. I'd forgot it was loaded on there. But anyway, loaded AC went to drive. Went to online and all the servers appeared no problem. Unfortunately I cant play in the kitchen as the tv is placed high on wall. I go to my living room, load AC on the Xbox one S. Go to drive, go to online and... "no servers found". So it cant be my isp. Same house same network but 2 different xboxes. Hmmmm........ Frustrating to say the least. But I really appreciate your suggestion. Thanks.

13. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Got the same problem, no matter what I do it keeps telling me that there are no servers and I’ve also tried everything but I feel like it’s something the devs might have to fix since it hasn’t been a problem with servers before

14. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

This is a FRAUD. We need to join more users and report it. The company must give back the money if they wont fix it.

Murilo mayer and Danne2323 like this.
  15. Koksas

Koksas Rookie

I have same issue..Bought game yesterday and just found server not found...Its disappointed...

Danne2323 likes this.
  16. Tvvang

Tvvang Racer

Same here only had the game a few weeks but never been able to connect to a server.

17. Tvvang

Tvvang Racer

Still not been able to find any servers with Xbox 1X (2 months).decided to try installing AC on OG Xbox one and what do you know servers!!! Loaded back up the 1X no servers.is anyone else able to confirm this?

18. Servers are still offline, really sad story

19. SF73

SF73 Gamer

Same problem here, works on original xbox 1, but not on the xbox one S.

Tvvang likes this.
  20. what dk you mean? I also have the first edition of the xbox one. And it always said no server found

21. Same problem here, is a shame. I sent a notification to 505 games. Hope they answer back and fix it. With Projects Cars 2 does it better