1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Event SRO E-Sport in Monza available

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by anthony galmiche, May 6, 2019.

1. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Try to set a fasted stint at Monza with Lamborghini !!!:)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room More Multiplayer events and integration with SRO May 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash in SP SRO Event Hotstint Apr 5, 2019
    ACC Gameplay SRO silver cup event setups changeable Apr 3, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SRO Event Setup Apr 3, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events is working again Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Cheater Sepcial Event 180 Oct 22, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Pace Rating - Special Events Sep 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events Jun 8, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problem not update 1.18.11.1 fail for Specail Event Apr 29, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards No special events since 1.9 update Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Stint Timer Not Showing - Teams Multiplayer Event Apr 22, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leaderboards, XP winning , special events etc Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023

3. FramedOne

FramedOne Rookie

Why is it Monza again? And it also says "SRO E-Sport GT Series - Round 1".

Attached Files:

4. anthony galmiche

I do not know, maybe to make the wait less difficult.

5. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Would be much happier with an SRO-Event for yesterdays Brands Hatch. :/ But okay better than nothing...

6. "1) Since the next game release for Assetto Corsa Competizione will be May 29th, and the organizers want to give the proper time to all of the SILVER qualifiers to organize their travel to Paul Ricard in case of qualification, the Monza Special Event will be used AGAIN for this time exceptionally."

Taken from the offical SRO- E sports facebook page: full post here: https://imgur.com/a/q3Ssomi

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  7. anthony galmiche

I agree with you.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  8. FramedOne

FramedOne Rookie

Ok, makes kinda sense now.

9. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Does not make sense. Paul ricard is already in game and 6 other cars to choose from for the event, how does the release relate to this in any way?

10. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

Paul Ricard is second event

11. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

"Please note, the second round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series will take place on site at the Paul Ricard circuit, and the E-Sport races themselves will be held on the laserscanned version of Paul Ricard found within Assetto Corsa Competizione.

With Assetto Corsa Competizione currently under heavy development due to the impending full 'Version One' release on May 29th, it will not be possible to update the SILVER qualification 'Special Event' to reflect the change in venue from Round One. As such, the Monza circuit will again be used for players to record their qualification laps."

from here:
    https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...N-FuX6r9nBjodcjz7oW2rBNwifikDIJ_mjHcfbD87PF5E

12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Changing the event would require us to do an update, which we cannot possibly do. We have a tried and tested qualifier event, which will be reused.

13. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

OK, fair enough, thanks for explaining. Was tearing my hair (which I dont have) out because was so looking forward to see how I can do on my favorite track :D

14. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Man do we really have to register in order to even use the leaderboards(set a time on it)? Or is it just if you actually want to participate in the live event?

15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

That seems to be good news, then.:D
    4.22 update must be going well (fingers crossed) :cool:;)

16. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Anyone have some good video's showing how to attack Monza properly with the Lamborghini? I'm kinda stuck at 11.00.3. If I repeat my fastest laptime 6x, I could probably do a 10.58.0.

I take the aggressive setup and manually set brake balance to 63% (so my rear-tires stay a bit more fresh towards the end), put ABS to 6 and TC to 5. I think I can gain some time with the exits from the chicanes, but I'd love to see how the 'pro's' do it.

17. anthony galmiche

In this SRO event the predefined setups (safe, aggressive, wet) can not be modified, so I wonder how did you change some values. ??

18. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

After you get in the car (clicked Drive) you can use the MFD or your mapped buttons to change brake bias, TC, ABS, since those are in car adjustments you can make while driving.

FelixR1991, Arlo and anthony galmiche like this.
  19. anthony galmiche

I thought FelixR1991 had managed to change the setup as we usually do in a "classic" mode.
    I misunderstand.

FelixR1991 likes this.
  20. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Yeah, it's as @fnegroni said, shift+T for TC, shift+A for ABS, shift+B for brake balance. No cheating here. :)

21. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

If this event has done one thing it has confirmed I haven't got any faster since the last time. Still stuck at 11:06:xxx