1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The BMW M6 GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Funny thing is I’m WAY slower in the BMW then the Lambo, guess different things suit different people

2. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

@Aristotelis
    Are you allowed to tell us already a bit about possible fine adjustments in 1.0 to the BMW or maybe one of the other cars which are already live regarding their physics?

tw1st and Madsen like this.
  3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

The BMW had an incredible combination of typo and error in power and aero drag, that all together match up to hide really well the issue. It's one of those things that teach you to question everything everytime.
    Anyway, in v1.0 it loses some of the mid range acceleration. Top speed remains more or less the same. Laptimes similar, but a bit more difficult to obtain now. Drivers that were using just its power to go fast, will be slower now.

Dookie, Freddie Seng, LeiF and 23 others like this.
  4. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

great news @Aristotelis you've done some unbelievable work on the cars already keep it up :):cool::)

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Florian Boswell and popo87 like this.
  5. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Thank you so much for you quick response. I am sure that all of the upcomming cars will be as exciting as those we already have. Could not appreciate your work even more! You guys did a fantastic job!!!

Regarding 1.0: Will we be able to use our recent setups or will it be recommanded not to use them after 1.0?

trutya likes this.
  6. Aristotelis

Well, we have added some nice extra stuff in the v1.0.... ;)
    Older setups should work, but if you see strange things happening, be certain that something is not compatible so eliminate it.

popo87, sissydriver, Adastros and 4 others like this.
  7. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Come on spill the beans it's just a few hours from release lol

8. Aristotelis

Not much, we just hear what you want and give it to you :D :D :D

9. is there a place where we can vote for devs of the year?

10. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Adjustable front splitter :D

Freddie Seng and PiretSS2000 like this.
  11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

1:1 scale Laborghini Huracan GT3 please, delivers by tomorrow if that’s not too much to ask :)

12. iVG

iVG Alien

We knew it was something fishy with the BMW accelerations but everyone from the dev team kept denying it. 'Yeah it's just a fast car blabla'. Every single decent driver has felt that there's is something wrong with the 3rd and 4th gear acceleration in the BMW. Thanks for triple quadriple checking it.

13. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

BMW was very easy to be quick in, now if it accelerates similar to the other big cars (Bentley/Nissan) It will be much fairer, having to take more risk in the corners to gain that lap time.

Madsen likes this.
  14. pay attention. the biggest change is going due to the breaking and abs management. the power of the bmw will remain almost the same as it should be. And I don't like that car. it will go away anyway, just like in monza. But, now, all those guys who downshifted way too aggressive and all those guys who were using abs 1 and trailbraking will have harder times. At least at the beginning, and heavy cars will be even more affected. another car that will be affected is lambo. All good for a ferrari user like me, finally I can demonstrate my speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

sissydriver likes this.
  15. What I wanted to ask to @Aristotelis is this:
    Will this change on the brakes affect the tremendous performance some ppl have in Paul Ricard?
    Is there going to be a wind simulation?
    for me it is not mandatory. But that could explain why so many drivers are destroying the pole of 2018.
    I remember there was a lot of wind noise.

16. tw1st

tw1st Racer

@Aristotelis
    One question: Will you reset the „View settings“ of the cockpit camera for 1.0?

17. good question. I am going to have a screenshot.

18. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

For what I understand there will be wind, slippery rubbered line and very probably much more to pleasur us all.:cool:

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  19. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Unfortunately i will not be able to play ACC before 1.0 so all my view settings will reset maybe and i forgot to make a screenshot. -.-

Could these settings saved in a document file or something else?

20. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Are your cockpit setting that complicated?

I've set my FOV and a bit height and distance until comfortable (values maximum from 1-5 I guess). I got the feeling, this fell could change in any session a bit.