1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Raffaele Marciello races ACC in SRO E-Sport Series!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

How amazing it is that the 2018 Blancpain champion gets 2 hours free time to visit the area of the esport ACC event at Paul Ricard circuit, participates at the AM race and gets to enter the final today (which I doubt he will attend as he has the real race!)

I mean... what times for our hobby!

Racedepartment excellent stream. Race starts around 2h 29m 48s
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/432541...cBBUPdL0XFCCSV4BxLMVy3E80PFhFgdWE&t=02h29m48s

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    3D car models Gp2 marciello 8192 and 4096 skins Nov 26, 2014

3. david m

david m Racer

is he driving a lexus?:D

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Seems nearly everyone is lol, I guess they thinknthe BOP is kind to it. ;)

Now that he is qualified for the sim race he may pull out of that other one or call in sick. :p

Didnt think a real racer would take the day off to play ACC @Rolz but I see Nicki Thiim has also not turned up to drive his Aston but has been making ACC videos instead.

5. Aristotelis

I'm not there to follow as we are all actively working on the hotfix (as we speak).
    As far as I heard, most simracers took the Lexus remembering it won the race last year. But the Aston and McLaren is also very fast at Paul Ricard, as is the Audi.
    The Mercedes struggled at PR last year and obviously... Marciello knew it :D

But again... i mean... jump in, race, 4th place easily controlling. wow, just wow

josecar_fr, Dookie, baboon and 14 others like this.
  6. Nesja

Nesja Racer

All real life drivers I've seen pick up ACC are instantly super quick in it.
    It's quite amazing.

Aseeth and Aristotelis like this.
  7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Finally, it seems the new Bentley is also very very good at Paul Ricard. Quali just ends, car 107 in pole :)

ACC 1.0 : the Silverstone Event with the Bentley, I was really suprised by the aero. It's like the car turns by itself.
    First I had some difficulties because I braked a bit too much, then I understood I had to work more with the aero of the car.
    I think it benefits a lot for long turns like in Silverstone and Paul Ricard.

Son likes this.
  8. Maybe he takes it a bit more seriously ;)

Thanks to all of you :)

9. Aristotelis

The Bentley 2018 was a brand new car with tons of potential. It didn't show its potential right away but race after race it got better. As a matter of fact it was getting too good and got penalized by updated BoP at the last race of the year at Barcelona. In 2018 it was good but not race win good at Paul Ricard.
    This year it took pole... but honestly did you guys saw the combined results of qualifying just finished? 6 different cars in the first 6 positions and 25 cars in the same second... :O
    And that's combined laptimes of 3 drivers on each car!

Screenshot 2019-06-01 12.10.23.jpg

Epistolarius, Dookie, Son and 13 others like this.
  10. Well, when you get to drive a GTE all weekend instead ( LM test this weekend ) you can afford to mess around online in the week.

Marciello in an AM race is kinda letting a fox in with chickens, isn't it? :p

11. Can I have the version of the sim that they're using please? Is it our version 1 or is it designed specifically for the weekend?

tw1st likes this.
  12. Aristotelis

??
    It’s the same version of course

sissydriver and Cote Dazur like this.
  13. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Did Marciello do any tweaks on the setup? Used safe or aggr/ adjusted fuel?

14. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

So true :eek: This what we called BoP then :)

15. Aristotelis

As I said, I’m not there unfortunately. I don’t know

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

and 20 cars inside 0.5 of the second of difference.. amazing stuff.. all down to the skills of the driver and who can put in perfect lap in those 20min :)

mikendrix likes this.
  17. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Especially knowing how difficult Paul Ricard is... I could never really been consistent in PR. My best lap must be around 1:55, with the M6 I guess.
    Then those guys driving nearly flawlessly corner afer corner, it's always impressive.

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

how do they do the camera work like that on the fly? i'm guessing they are swapping between dual feeds...

19. Aristotelis

What do you mean @Coanda ?

Breaking news. Final race at 16:00 CEST
    Raffaele Marciello will be racing on the virtual and the jump on the real car for his stint after the virtual race!

20. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Cars in v1.0 are quite slower then they used to be before. I can hardly hit 1.55 in bmw :) BOP is working now, they are much more equalized. Well done for that.

sissydriver, Aseeth and Aristotelis like this.
  21. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Haha, what a cool dude! I wish him success for both events.

sissydriver and Gunja like this.